Reviews for Mutant Storm
StarkillerRicardos chapter 14 . 6/2/2019
Maybe it's sadistic or vindictive of me but after seeing Dumbledore repeatedly put innocent people ( most notably those in his "care") at risk for the sake of giving unrepentant murderers second chance after second chance,i feel a grim satisfaction seeing him be mocked and tortured by the very scum he sought to "redeem"
Miss Millie chapter 16 . 5/20/2019
Hello,
Thanks for such a great story, it took 3 days to reread it this time even with all I had to do, I just couldn't put it down its like visiting an old friend!
Alyx, I wish you all good things. Until I reread this on again, Miss Millie
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
please dont tell me this is harry/ginny?
ShnabS chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
Shittiest thing I've read.
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 4/29/2019
I know I started this story, I remember reading about school in Florida, but I cannot recall reading this chapter.

Great story. I hope you can eventually return to writing again. Dealing with loss is never easy, and sometimes it makes us take completely different directions. You will be sorely missed. And in my thoughts and prayers. Both of you.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 14 . 3/19/2019
I can't say that I'm sad that Harry is forced to part with Ginny.

Wizarding Britain as a whole is near the end of its death spiral.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 11 . 3/19/2019
Stupid wizards die stupidly.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 10 . 3/19/2019
*Sigh* Why couldn't Harry have pursued Daphne the Slytherin princess?

"I'm tired of being his plaything over the holidays." I hope Tracey doesn't mean what I think it means, that her father either raped her, whored her out to his DE friends, or both.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 9 . 3/19/2019
"I still think we shouldn't kill anyone except in self defense, however." Shut up Hermione. Terrorists aren't going to kill themselves you know.

"...but Ginny gritted her teeth and tried not to be jealous." Luna has the most chemistry with Harry in this story, but any girl is best girl compared to Ginny.

Ahahaha, I love how Skeeter dies. For a disgusting gossip "journalist" who thrives on being infamous, it is fitting for her to get eating as an unremarkable beetle.

Malfoy and Bellatrix getting killed, quite brutally, is good; however, it would be even better for the Malfoy and Lestrange names (at least those associated with the two) to be dragged through the mud.

While Dumbledore is no saint, Harry needs to stop being a little bitch and trying to blame Dumbledore for his actions in killing the two DEs.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 8 . 3/19/2019
"She kinda looks like a younger Jean." Eww. Again, comparing a knock-off with the real deal.

It's about damn time someone (Jean) slapped some sense into Harry regarding his future. While his hatred of Wizarding Britain is logical, only a fool would think that Voldemort will leave him be, regardless of the validity of that crackpot seer's prophecy.

No, Jean, you don't have to explain more of Harry's secrets to wizards.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 6 . 3/19/2019
Ugh. Despite Harry's improvements in terms of his new take-no-shit attitude and vastly improved abilities/powers, there is a high likelihood that your relationship choices is going to ruin this fic. And I am going to walk back my earlier assessment by stating that Harry 2.0 is still provincial in his social circle. Having been exposed to a world bigger and more advanced than the backwater Magical Britain, as well as improving himself so much in various academic disciplines, why the hell is he limiting the people whom he talks to at Hogwarts to this sorry excuse of Gryffindor hanger-ons? He hasn't made ANY attempt at making new social connections. Then there is Ronald. Useless and food-guzzling Ronald. One cannot fathom any value he brings to the table, let alone the reason for war crime you committed by making sweet Luna fancy that redheaded redundant pile of protoplasm. And finally, I know you are a hardcore Harry x Ginny fan, but you are not converting anyone who needs more than ham-fisted maneuvers at making Harry x Ginny a thing. With so many women who are more beautiful, worldly, sophisticated, competent, and powerful in the world, why should he stick with some bad rip-off of a knock-off of Lily Evans?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/14/2019
While I just cannot get on-board with the Harry/GinGinTheFanGurl ship, this was otherwise an amazing story - very nicely done!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/13/2019
Well, Harry tried to tell them how wizards were and they just. wouldn't. listen.

I can definitely understand the students being just that pissed off and disappointed in Minerva, Augusta, and especially Amelia, but what those students failed to realize is that not only did the three - especially Amelia - warn about the impending bullshit, but that they were just three women - two of them elderly - and that there was no way they could have held out against "the forces of the Ministry", even if its figurehead was gone.

Also, GO GO GOBLINS!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2019
Wait, where's Hedwig? Doesn't Harry like her now that he has muggle toys and mutant people to play with?

Oh Kingsley, oh Tonks...hey, wait, did Albus compel their actions? He can do that sort of thing...

Huh, seems Fawkes is a lot more loyal to Albus than previously speculated. Either that or he's a...wait for it...wait for it...wait...for...it...A DURDY BURD! *sorry/notsorry
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2019
From Xavier and Albus on down they really did think they could use Harry as a weapon automatically programmed to follow each of their "paths". Reaping what they sewed.
1,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »