Reviews for Mutant Storm
Lexi0521agmail chapter 16 . 9/7/2021
Excellent story. One complaint: please mark it as complete in the summary. I almost didn’t read this since it didn’t specify that it was completed.
taxzombie chapter 12 . 9/1/2021
Rereading this for the X'd time and it finally dawned on me (I know, I'm slow some times) that Dumbledore is just like a horse with blinders on. All he can see it straight ahead, down HIS chosen path, the way HE thinks things should be, god forbid he see's something off to the left or right that makes HIS plans look like what they truly are, a pile of festering garbage.
Hot48cricket1 chapter 11 . 8/24/2021
Just realized - they took Jean’s wand! Harry should have grabbed it!
DarkpotterWatch chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
Hey I have loved this story since it was started. when do you plan to finish it. I love the crossovers. they help me in my own writing.
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 8/10/2021
Yeah.. gotta drop this story now. I mean... everyone is seemingly utterly incapable of keeping secrets, of pre-emptively attacking their enemies, of permanently dealing with their problems, or really trying to avoid them. As well as just the constant forgiveness of people screwing the MC over.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 8/10/2021
Jeez this is painful to read. I mean, Jean is coming across like a gullible, idiotic, suicidal pacifist. I mean, not wanting to fight/kill her enemies, unwilling to read the minds of people with choppy history, like dumbledore, unwilling to remove her "son" from England, even now that he has been attacked by the ministry, at the minister's orders. Seems she cares more for her "ideals" than she does Harry.
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 8/10/2021
So much of this makes no sense.
WHY have the MC forgive everyone. Especially Ron.
Why are they restraining themselves sooo much. They could REALLY EASILY handle all these problems. They could use Cerebro to fin Voldemort, then read him to find his horcrux's. Heck, Harry could "summon/teleport" Voldemorts Heart, or his brain, or his head. There has still been no mention of the books Dumbles and the Order stole from Grimmauld. Seeming no effort on Jean's part to findout which student tried to kill her "son". Now it reads like this might go the route of having Voldemort join forces with the Brotherhood, which would be completely retarded. I mean, Yeah, like the Holocaust survivor is going to join the new Wizarding Hitler.
Lastly, there is the simple fact that killing voldie and his Death Eaters should be really easy. I mean, once you have even one of his Horcruxes, you should be able to kill him. If someone having your blood is bad. Since they can curse it, and though it, you. Torturing you, even killing you. Then having a piece of someone soul HAS to be worse. You should be able to kill ALL of voldemort if you have even one of his horcruxes. Same with his DE's, since they have the Dark Mark, and ALL the Dark Marks are connected, you should be able to target them through that connection.
Mastersgtjames chapter 5 . 8/10/2021
You are really forcing this Harry & Ginny thing. They were not in love at the end of 6th year. They sure as heck make no sense as a relationship. Its as cringy and unfitting as a relationship between Tonks and Remus. Or Hermione and Ron... (see what I'm doing here) Rowling was kinda crap at deciding who would make for good pairings in relationships.
Also, Vivian Vector? did you forget her name is Septima, or is this an AU thing?
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 8/10/2021
Chapter felt VERY exaggerated at times. Ginny's suicidal behavior, the ministry making mutants "dark creatures" and Harry signing up as one. Everyone still FORCING this nonsense of needing to stay in the biritsh magical world, like the MC could not go to a school elsewhere, or their seeming unending desire to "understand, accept, and forgive" dumbledore and the Order.
Really unhappy Harry still has not gotten his books back, I SERIOUSLY have problems with theft like that.
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 8/10/2021
REALLY Hope this story does not Ship Harry&Ginny. Cuz Ginny is a VERY unattractive character, both in the movies and the books. Literally the only way her and Harry made sense was if he had been dosed with love potions.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 8/10/2021
AND OF COURSE they now steal Harry's books.
Really hope that Harry is a shapeshifter too... Maybe that his mind magic improves, or his telepathy does, to the level he can "download" knowledge from people. Would certainly make it easier to learn things.
Maybe even have him have a healing factor.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 8/10/2021
Eh... genuinely not a Scott Summers fan.
Not happy the MC did not loot Grimmauld completely. Letting the Order have free roam of his properties. Reading his books, using his things, learning his families secrets, and likely stealing all kinds of priceless stuff from him.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2021
I can't begin to express how much I loathe Harry with Ginny in this story. They have very little in common besides Quidditch and a fight at the MoM. Without speaking to him or trying to smooth things out, the very first thing she says (with a lifted chin as if she's looking down on him) is "I'm not Ronald". Harry's feelings for her seem very contrived.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
Even if you are dead, it doesn’t change the crap and bullshit this so call story had. I must’ve drop it as soon as you put hermione with moron, but no keep adding more stupidity like snape the child molester and rapist add verbal assault about Harry. Hope you burn in hell
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2021
Isn’t Hampton North EAST from the castle?
1,091 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »