Reviews for Mutant Storm
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2021
I thought Neville was going to take granger to Hogsmead?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2021
I’m surprised Jean didn’t wipe the memories of Harry’s phasing
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2021
Too bad Jean doesn’t check up on dumbledork’s thoughts!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2021
Hogwarts is in NORTHERN Scotland
Clavyus chapter 16 . 6/15/2021
Great tale, well-told. Kudos
PsiGuy60 chapter 5 . 5/24/2021
That disclaimer-skit aged like a fine milk... RIP Bob.
cavemanalarm chapter 16 . 5/17/2021
I am really glad to see this finished and it is an excellent story
Sifo-Dyas chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
HeartsGlow you are incorrect the first Camera phone was built in Japan. Im pretty sure. I think it was the Sharp
oliver.begg chapter 8 . 4/29/2021
Fucking typical forgiveness trash...

Beaten abused, attacked at every turn, then bends over and takes it up the ass again
HoneyBear84 chapter 16 . 4/18/2021
Loved it
Guest chapter 16 . 4/16/2021
Absolute fucking great book, i spent 6 hrs straight trying to read theough it all then stayed up to 3am, im now gonna read ur other books lol
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
Even if Ole Fumblemort leaves him alone for the summer Snape WILL betray him to his TRUE Master. Remember, SNAPE IS A MARKED DEATH EATER and you have to EARN the mark. So regardless of how much Ole Fumblemort trusts the man, Snape WILL betray Harry. He's already proven that he will. He had multiple hours notice that Harry and friends were going to the Ministry. Yet he waited and said nothing till it was almost too late to save them. And Good Ole Fumblemort IS a Dark Lord in his own right! How can he claim to be a Light sided wizard when he repeatedly condemns a child to an abusive house? He told the Disorder that he TOLD the Dursleys to tone down the abuse but did nothing to stop it! That sure as HELL isn't a leader I'd follow for whatever reason!
LuciMoon chapter 16 . 4/10/2021
Loved this story!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 16 . 3/19/2021
I really enjoyed your story! I love harry potter x-overs, and you guys do an awesome job!
Thanks for sharing
grechri chapter 16 . 2/9/2021
I love the way you brought the magical world into the open. That is something that never happens in a story. It is either a war, mistreatment like the mutants or the wizard Ing world remains a secret despite the technological advances.
1,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »