Reviews for All I Want Is Your Touch
Jordyn chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Stupid thing won't let me review with my account because I've already done it once. Anyway, this is one of my faaavourites :D Blaine in glasses is hot. Love you :) x
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hahahaha! So good! And I totally agree... Darren Criss in glasses is supermegafoxyawesomehot. Also, when he's in suspenders... yum! lol :)
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
So, I know you're getting a lot of reviews from me lately... I promise I'm not a stalker... well, not exactly. It's just that when I find an author I like, I tend to read my way through all of their stories. So, you are my FanFic Flavor for the moment!

Love reading smut that includes facials...*blushing with embarrassment* Personal feeling though is that I prefer when one partner asks permission (or is given permission) first. But, in your story it all worked out just fine! ;-)

"Kurt tries to feel bad, and he does open his mouth to apologize, but all that comes out is an awed "I just came on your face. I just came on your—on your glasses."

"Yeah," Blaine replies... " Hee,Hee!

Great ending to this Fic BTW!
shygirl04 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Beginning: Quite sweet but sort of dull :)

Middle: HOT. ;)

End: Really Funny :D

Okay, to sum it up : Awesome :P
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow. I am just at a loss for words right now. Your writing is so impeccable. The boys just come to life at your beckoning and then they say and do the darnedest things. Please keep beckoning. It makes my days a little (a lot) happier.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Being someone who frigging loves Darren wearing glasses, this fic is ten times more awesome than it would be without them. Although the fic wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Blaine wearing glasses. Hmm. My point is this is super hot.
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
LOVED IT AS USUAL! :D Glasses are sexy!
Justin chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
So freakin' hot, I can't even...
GleekFan1029 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Guh... so hot. *braindead*
daisy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I think that trip to the bathroom is definitely something that should appear as a second chapter to this ;)
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
God, this did so much for me! Love Darren in glasses and would love Blaine in them too! This needs to happen! Your smut, as always, is divine!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Just wondered if this stemmed from Darren wearing glasses to the Emmys the other night. His eyes were bothering him so he wore glasses instead of contacts. Have a feeling that might have inspired this. Anyway...hot as usual (thank you very much). And loved the last part about making it to second period and using an unoccupied bathroom. Uh yep.

More smut is always appreciated. Thanks for feeding my addiction. You're like my Klaine Krack Dealer!
JuliaHearts chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
CRAZY HOT. I'm absolutely in LOVE with your writing, truly phenomenal, and this was no exception.
1LostFan chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Sweet Jesus Rayychel...my brain is melted yet again. I lost all use of vocabulary I promise to write a better review on your next story! :-D
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I've just realized something - I look up to you. Every time I read your stories I'm just praying to that goddamn dwarf that when I'm older I'm as good at this as you.

Tell you what's different about my reviews now? I can tell you I love you without it being creeper-ish :D well it's still creeper-ish but you know me now so it's different. It's creeper-ish in a good way. A loving way. I love you creeperly. Creeper-ishly.

Anyway, story was hot as always. Like, insanely hot. And if Blainers wears glasses any time this season I'm not gonna be able to stop myself from laughing. Then my mum's gonna give me a weird look and it'll be awkward. Le shrug.

I LOVE YOU CREEPER-ISHLY. *less than three*