Reviews for Hollywood Argonauts
khay chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
i really admire how you wove mythology into this story. another great chapter :)
khay chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
what is not to love about this fic? it has:

-Kick ass Trina
-Flying!Cat
-Tori, woman of the comely cheeks
-Robbie, the awkward one
-Beck, the man with hair more glorious than Jason
-Andre, the muscular one
-Jade, the woman with the sharp tongue

and it keeps getting interesting :)
khay chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
i was on my way to reading house of cards when i stumbled upon this. and i'm kinda glad i discovered you only lately because now i have ten chapters of awesomeness to read :) yey!
The More Loving One chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Yaaaaay!
StormChaser7 chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for the sequel!
R. Evil chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
This story is awesome. I'm sorry that I skipped over it when you first published it.
Happy Sartre chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Oh my gosh, you definitely have to do a sequel! This story is too good to abandon, and it just gets more and more intriguing as the story progresses. You've done a remarkable job with this story (seriously, greek mythology and a Nickeoldeon sitcom are two things I never would have thought would work toogether at all, put you pulled it off so nicely). I can't wait for the next story!

Have a great day. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Good Story

You should do one where they wish they were power rangers, let me know what you think.
InfinityForever7 chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
I somehow hadn't even seen this chapter before I read the last one! Sorry!

I'm glad they get to keep their powers, though. Good job staying true to the myth:)

Can't wait for the sequel!
InfinityForever7 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Ooh! I'm so excited now! But... how did they escape the myth? Did I miss something? I hope not:/

Can't wait for the next installment. I love how you've answered the question I was about to ask: what's happening in the real world? :D

Update soon please!
StormChaser7 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Great chapter!
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
Very Good Chapter :)
InfinityForever7 chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
This isn't going to be your ordinary " I love this so much" kind of review. I can't even describe how excited I'm getting. You've prodecued such marvelous images. I slaver for more. And yes, slaver is a word. It means "salivate."

Uppppppdaaaatttteeeeee. Pwease?
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Caralynne chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
Uh oh...I'm intrigued as to how they'll get out after the end of this chapter. But there are defnitely moments that I loved, i.e. Cat going "I know what an asap is!" Classic. Thanks for updating so quickly!