Reviews for The Agent
Sarai chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
Awesome story; however Scott never saw the world below. i was witng for that.
Saissa chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
WOW - that was wonderful!

Thank you so much for sort of using my idea.

And it made for the perfect ending...

Cant wait for the next story!
LadyAilith chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
The wedding was beautiful. The naming of the President's son was so unexpected! And the birth of Alex and Alex twin sons was lovely. I'm glad that he got to be there even though it was via the 'net.

You craft such wonderful stories. I hope there are more in the future. Thank you so much!
Sarai chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
Cute chapter! I loved it. You are one of my favorite writers.
LadyAilith chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
I *love* this story! It really makes my day to wake up and find a notice in my email. Thank you so very much for keeping our beloved Beast alive. 3
Saissa chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
I just bet when it's time for Alexandra to give birth, Alexander is going to be on a very important mission for the president and he has to deal with all her pains and emotions as well as his mission.

I just betcha!
Sarai chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Awesome!
Saissa chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
I dont know if I could cope being with a family that can read my emotions so easily.

I think Scott is doing an excellent job, having his emotionsal state being so easily read by others and not being embarrassed by this public knowledge.

I love reading this followup to the David and Sparrow story too.

More please. At least to get as far as the wedding...maybe?
LadyAilith chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
What a lovely picture you've created! The love of the family for one another is spectacular and the love the Scott feels for Karen is a sweet note.

Thank you so much!
Sarai chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
To sweet! So glad you are still writing.
Saissa chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
OOH yummy - all those new names to add to my BATB family tree.

Great chapter!

Cant wait for more.
LadyAilith chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
I love this peek into the holidays! And am so pleased that Alexander did so well in his training, even allowing for his "anomalies." I'm glad that the supervisor was willing to listen to Scott regarding Alex's abilities.

I *love* this story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Sarai chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
Cool!
LadyAilith chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
Yay for Alexander for doing so well with his training! I did chuckle about his physical exam - he passed 'cause his mother said so! ;-D
Saissa chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
wonderful and very realistic training.

So were these exercises just made up or does this knowledge come from books, movies, documentaries or personal knowledge?

This curious mind would like to know.