Reviews for Something to Hide
murphycat chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
Hahahha! Wonderful ending, especially the last line!
murphycat chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Very romantic chapter
murphycat chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Now we get the body!
murphycat chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Wonderfully descriptive chapter.
Marty chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
I loved your whole story EXCEPT where Tragg stayed over and overheard their lovemaking. I don't think they would have asked him to stay at all. Doesn't sit right.
Otherwise you are a good writer. M
StartWriting chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
Oh, just read this, and loved it... read it again, loved it even more. Thanks for posting!
GratefullyDead chapter 25 . 12/13/2011
WOW! A-MAZING. Really nice story. I am so happy to find some excellent Perry/Della stories on here again. Well done and very clever. Great characterizations. Looking forward to more from you. Thanks for restoring my faith in Perry fic authors.
razraz chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
Phew that was a rollercoaster of emotion but what an ending!And those beads. Thank you for your fabulous story.
razraz chapter 24 . 12/4/2011
Go Mae - great description of her own assessment of Perry and Della's relationship but then this"I've watched him try to love you for over seven years, Della, watched while you controlled when and where and how and to whom your true relationship would be revealed."

and the beads Wow!
razraz chapter 23 . 12/4/2011
"I shouldn't be wearing it. I can't fulfill the meaning behind it..."this line nearly made me cry.
razraz chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
"I want people to stop killing other people... But mostly, I want your woman." poor Tragg. And then bittersweet and angsty all rolled into one.

superb
razraz chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
All of this and you end with the suggestion of their separation. Not fair
razraz chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
Go Della!
razraz chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
"the nameless, faceless women who had assuaged his urges over the years."

what a tactful way of putting it.

Della's reaction to the photo is so revealing, disturbing and moving at the same time.

"I'm Porthos," - ha, this whole exchange was great.
razraz chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
"his words a corrosive judgment on Paul's fact-gathering..." you just pack so much into your sentences, your imagery and expressiveness.

Paul's hurt at being left out of their relationship but his need to protect both of them Yea Paul!

Kay-Kay - you had me wishing she was Perry's daughter so that he and Della could take her away.

raz