Reviews for Partial Independence
Books52 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
MORE CHAPTERS!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I love mother!Dinah and Roy. And the college fund thing made me smile. :)
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
you got to keep going that was halariouse i couldnt stop laughig total awesomness
MedzR3 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Roy :D He's so silly, and Ollie's so emotional. Good thing Dinah's there for them.
SuperGroverandElmo chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
No one can whip Roy into place like mother canary XD
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Two minor corrections, if I may. While the story itself is K, the prologue is M, and between scene bit is T or M. You could edit the prologue or change the rating, your choice. Also, canon in this context is spelled with one N. The two-N cannon refers to artillery.

I liked Dinah's line "You're an idiot. Both of you are. But I can trust Queen to take care of himself, or at least hire someone who can." I also liked that Dinah knew that Ollie had set up a college account for Roy, but Roy himself didn't know. As for the disclaimer mid-story that you're, um, less than adept at dialogue, it doesn't belong there. (It certainly doesn't belong in a K story with that particular adjective.) A, I've read worse. (With 20 years of fanfic writing under my belt, I've published worse.) "Talking heads" is a common habit of new writers; I see this is only your tenth story. You will learn to add descriptions of the setting, the characters' appearance and actions, etc., with time and practice. B, it's not your job to tell the audience your flaws as a writer. That's the reviewer's job, and if you don't point it out to them, they might not notice. They might even disagree.