Reviews for Deja Vu
enmused chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Wow, this story was really deep. I don't want to sound like a hippy, but the feels you've written here are heart wrenching.
I can't wait to read the rest of your works, so be expecting more reviews from me.
Qana Luella chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I really thought this story was thrilling - and that was probably an understadement to. Several times I caught myself holding my breath in anxiety for what would happen to the boys - Very well written
nebroadwe chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
This is the story that convinced me to read all the others. It has so much of what I enjoy in a tale: a jeopardy plot, characters to root for (I am an absolute sucker for any form of "Bare is back without brother behind it"), and above all the voices of those characters ringing true to their originals. There was never a moment here when I stopped to think, "No, s/he wouldn't say that." To be able to "do the police in different voices" (as the boy said of Dickens) rather than have all one's characters fall into the same rhetorical level is, for me, what distinguishes true storytelling from mere recounting of events. The prose here is sometimes rough, but it always gets the tale across. I keep coming back to this one; its themes make it perfect comfort reading for me. Bravo!
LunarStar98 chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
I love your stories and I have a do you get different pictures for different stories?
Tigress2929 chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Yet again you have created another great fic. :)
Jazz330674 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Wow, realty good. Veary smooth weighting that is very easy to fallow. Exelent story. :-)
MissMary chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
I like how you handle Jack's coming of age here.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
A funny thing happened while I was skimming through devient art. I saw this fanfic called "practium Cybertronium 2" and clicked on it, and it was a good story. Then I read the reference about two organic pets of Optimus at Macadam's, and I'm like "OH MY GOD I KNOW THIS STORY!" (Brilliant twist by the way.) It was one of the first multi-chapters I read on Fanfiction, and it helped hook me on the stuff. I also remembered it's one of the best stories I've ever read, but I never actually commented. So, thank you for:
-Keeping all the characters IN charecter and staying cannon
-Making a story that is still 100% original and unique.
-Making deep points about war and the struggles that come with it, and finally..
-not portraying Jack and Arcee as a couple. (Because I've said it once, and I'll say it again:
P.S. Nobody cares about what the "Crow on Fire" or whatever the heck he was said about you being a "brainwashed disciple" of Zapwing, or something ridiculous like that. You're an amazing writer, and the Flaming Crow was just know what, I'm not even going to finish that sentence because kids might be be reading this and saying what he was will surely get me banned from the Internet. I think someone FINALLY reported him, though, so he's out of everyone's hair. I just hope you keep writing.
Alamo Girl chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Wow. This was just... so brilliant. I love the time connections and the trials and tribulations of the boys on Cybertron, Hunter and all the others.

So rich and well described with lovely flowing prose. And Jack rising as a warrior. And you truly have a knack for getting the perfect pitch on Optimus' and Jack's father/son chemistry. So heartfelt and wonderful!
123PsychoChick chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
This story always makes me cry.
Creeper-X chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
What an awesome fic. How on earth I had missed it before is anyone's guess but I'm glad I read it now. This must have been the most original TFP fiction I have read and one of the best in overall too.

The plot was very intriguing and original with several surprises. I liked it that you didn't push the identities of the strange mechs at our face from the start but allowed us readers to think about it and make the realizations by ourselves. It gives a reader a satisfied feeling when s/he can learn some secrets by him/herself during the story and then get the real answers in the end.

I also loved the way you wrote these characters and their development. Jack especially since this was kinda his story. Loved the dynamics between him, Raf, 'Hunter' and the present day Optimus.

Really great work. You're certainly a talented writer.
fangirlscreams chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
you write so good! jacks pain brought me to tears. i loved the story. 3
NatureGirl52180 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
LOL, tents are the work of Decepticon spies? That explains a few things.

I had to go back and read your arc from the beginning. i like this one.
why chapter 2 . 2/20/2012