Reviews for The Rising of the Sun
Enjoying this so far and hope you'll update again soon!
Kylara Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
It's been ages since I actually browsed this site for fics to read, and finally there's a Keltia one. I have to say, i'm enjoying this more than the Arthur trilogy (of which I have two, but not the third). Here's hoping that The Deer's Cry, which i've just got my hands on, is better than those.

Would like to see more of this, if you have the time.
Kylara
Debby chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I do hope you continue your writing on this - you've done a very good job in slipping into Keltia. I do wish there was a bit more depth to the characters as you've got the cadence down pretty well. I'm currently rereading (how many times now?) the series in anticipation of of the next book in the series that is currently being written. . .
JamesTKent chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
I've enjoyed what I've seen so far, certainly. It is my hope that you continue.
JamesTKent chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Well, you're getting into the meat of the tale, and battles are hard to write.
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I read it, having stumbled on it quite by surprise as I was looking for some new fanfic to read. I've been a huge fan of the Keltia series since the eighties.

Just to let you know, Patricia IS finally working on some more Keltic material, both set during Aeron and Gwydion's respective childhoods and some of the first years of their "Empire" (though they'd be loath to call it so). She may have to self publish them, but they'll get out there.
spazxetzrkwty chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Better Keltia than PKM herself has seen fit to give us lately. Keep up the good work. And
-lied with a stranger-

for "lay".
artri chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Well a fine piece of work there, looking forward to the rest. A
cjp2012 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I've often wondered why Patricia Kenneally-Morrsion didn't do more with the Keltiad series of book. There is a whole raft of possibilities out there!. I've read both chapters and enjoyed the initial characterisation and am intersted to see where this goes.

Would probably have a wider readership if Miss Morrison could get the books back into publication even if its only in E-format.
artri chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
A great little chapter, you managed to include so much information on all the characters and move the story along. As I am reading the series, I can say, you catch it beautifully in words, tone and imagery.
artri chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh but I do, a wonderful world and you have slotted in your story perfectly. Just started 'The Copper Crown' for the nth time (my copy was bought in 1986)it is great to see someone else loves this Universe. You are on alert and favs so I am looking forward to many more updates.