Reviews for This Is Not The Chosen One You're Looking For
Miranda Flamel chapter 14 . 2h
Omg
I absolutely loved this fic!
You did an amazing job with everythingAntichrist!Harry ftw!
I love the dynamic between Aziraphale and Crowley in this fic
I do wonder how Dumbledore would react to what Harry actually is
paueorr chapter 6 . 12/14/2017
Actually, Crowley being the tempter of Eve is Good Omens canon. He was called Crawled,then.
MikeyBlue chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
Great story
nostd4children chapter 14 . 9/22/2017
great story, thought I would have really liked to see more of this in a slice of live sort of way. Like find out who his mom is for example, or having him grow up and be a teenager with way to much fucking power, still the things we got were great.
corrinlone77 chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
Great story. Original and refreshing plot. Am glad that i found it.

Cheers
Corrin
SeverlyLate chapter 14 . 6/12/2017
I would delete the last 4 or 5 chapters, which are truly bad, and leave the otherwise promising story unfinished.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2017
ofcourse they dont talk about the accountant, its a dark occupation
Javana chapter 14 . 1/2/2017
i have loved this.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
good story
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
so far... this story is fucking awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
never ever heard of good omens, but its looking good so far
taxzombie chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
While I have quite enjoyed your tale so far, and find it rather amusing that you have replaced Harry with the Antichrist, who, happens to be nothing like Damien from Omen (BRRR), you managed to nail one of my main peeves. Why pray tell did you feel the necessity to add the Sorting Hat's song?

It is nothing more then wasted space and serves no other purpose then to fluff the word count. The only time I can see any reason for adding said song is if it is changed to reflex an aspect the the story that is unfolding.

Other then that I give your story a thumbs up.
Wol chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
Loved it! Harry and Crowley and Aziraphale is a fabulous combination.
randomplotbunny chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
Loved this! XD
langeline chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
Definitely this story needs an epilogue, please! U gotta know I'm right! Please?!