Reviews for Chasing Shadows
AJgaming chapter 5 . 4/5
Many facepalms throughout this story. My head hurts now. But very good, I now have a new ship.
IKP chapter 5 . 4/1
Anyone who knows anything about Danish US relations would have this as an OTP. Love reading this pairing! So cute!
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 2/25
so funny and cute
jentomboy chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Heeeeerrreee'ssss Denmark!

Man, they're like ladies at a salon; always gossiping about something.
jentomboy chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Oh my gosh. This chapter is just beautiful. I had to hold my mouth so I wouldn't laugh so hard at one point! I love how they went for 'Denmark is cheating on Norway' theory, and how France started to hit on England. xD You know you want him, England!
Just a bypasser chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This fanfic is just so adorable. I absolutely love it! D'Awww, i am officially a DenAme shipper, now. :3
Fallen22Angel chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Google translate or do you actually know danish? Cause if you do, you are so awesome. Love to you:3
Fra en typisk dansk tøs;)
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Not a pairing I usaully read but this was good, great job
aliceinanime chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
I absolutely love this story. It's so cute and I just love it so much. I love Denmark x America and there aren't many stories out there. This is without a doubt my favorite one though. My favorite part is when Denmark tells America 'either way I get some' XD haha. Thank you for writing a lovely fan fic.
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Its amazing how rash people get. And hah, America gave Iggy his own advice, oh the richness of it all.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Good story and when they all thought that he was cheating after rereading my thoughts were "they are all idiots, cute and funny, but idiots nevertheless".
ElxzabethMxdford chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
You have no idea how much I adored this story.
Huntress9894 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
You should make a sequel but its about Japan. I like it. And that's it
Apocalypse Angel Laiceica chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Lol. Poor Japan. Now dragged into the mix by Prussia.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I love this! DenAme is so cute!

Fucking Prussia. Gossiping-whore. So awesome.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »