Reviews for The Western Way
caskett fan 7970 chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
I totally enjoyed this wonderful, interesting story you have written. Familiar characters that are true to canon, but in such a different setting. Thank you so much for this story.
Ky03elk chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
"It's a pity. We would have been great together." oh so true.
and damn you nearly killed me with what happened, damn you.
can't wait to have some time soon to read what she gets up to on vacation!
Ky03elk chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
She remembered it all and it was too much.
oh, damn, not crying again, cause it all hurt so much, but i cheered, loudly, at Castle sending his regards! Go dude!
Ky03elk chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Kate hummed gently as she started to fall asleep against him and his arm wrapped around her, leaning them back against the wagon wheel.
awwwwww what an image and he can't leave!
Ky03elk chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Where is the third one?"

She smirked, not taking her eyes off of the camp. "Don't ask."
still laughing but dude the end!
ugh!
Ky03elk chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
I know what we have to do."
i am glad someone does cause i am having a heart attack over here!
Ky03elk chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
It was time to see a man about an army.
i might not survive this fic ahhhhhhhhh!
Ky03elk chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Soooo, i am not getting all chocked up and emotional over Kate's back story, nope, not at all. Damn you. But i did have a chuckle over this
Eh, it's alright. I wear my bruise like a badge of honor. I fought the law and the law won."
nice one Castle! Lol
Ky03elk chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Ohhhhh ahhhh and omg and slamming the next button, cause married ? Ahhhhh again!
Ky03elk chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Ohhhh cut the tensions with a knife cause what the hell actually happened?
still laughing at this though!
And when do I get to see you dressed up like a prostitute?"

The smile dropped from Beckett's face as she reached for her gun once more.

nice one Castle.
thanks
(will finish the rest tomorrow!)
Ky03elk chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Her eyes met his, and her voice was hollow when she finally answered him.

"I killed him."
O.M.G did not see that coming At All!
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
So here she way, halfway between two worlds staring at a cup of coffee dropped off by a man who was from a third world entirely. When had life gotten this complicated?
love this description and i may have squealed loudly when she took the coffee, but don't tell anyone ;-)
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
She wasn't going to let him know she was afraid, that he had that power over her still. He wasn't going to win this time.
oh a chill went through my veins here, ugh, and loved Jim, now happily a part of his fan club!
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Okay, honestly had no idea what this would be like, but coloured me sucked in!
Watching his daughter's jaw drop in shock for the second time in five minutes, Richard Castle couldn't help the sense of immense satisfaction that warmed his chest. Maybe a trip to Colorado wouldn't be so bad after all.
yeah i sooooo would be packing her up too and not leaving her alone, lol. And loved Sheriff Beckett, perfect!
nire47 chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Wow! Excellent Castle. What a punch. If only you could've done that in the show. That bastard!