Reviews for Sing, Nightingale
BellChellType40 chapter 18 . 9/7
Hope everything's going okay. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
RurouniSakura chapter 18 . 7/26
Oh my goodness, I'm so in love with this story! Thank you for writing it. :)
mhsrva chapter 18 . 7/15
How many and what kind of sacrifices do you want from me to finish this? Because at this point I will give you Literally Anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to answer all these questions I have.
Butterflygirl113 chapter 18 . 5/10
Oh, god, I just read this straight through over a period of a few days, and now I've reached the end. I hope you update this, because now I'm addicted. Poor Wheatley. I really want to know what's happening with that man in the barn as well.
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 6 . 3/19
1. This is really good. The idea of Wheatley working at a music shop exites me.
2. Does Wheatley know Chell's name?
firiami chapter 18 . 1/18
This was an awesome chapter, it really was! The best part was to see the stark contrast of Chell's feelings and thoughts when she found Wheatley versus now. The change is so brutal, first her red hot anger, the suffering and the pain of what she endured in Aperture, how you can *feel* the extent of her trauma, and how he somehow represented all that; then the softness and soft hapiness of finally feeling things are starting to feel all right again, that feeling of finally being able to find a bit of peace, and purpose, and realizing she's no longer clinging to the hate and anger.
Then of course was the last line, that last line was a real punch to the gut (She's such a clever person, and I'm happy she discovered that by herself, unlike Wheatley, who had to be told by someone else what he was feeling, makes sense if he's learning -or is it rediscovering?- how real emotions work), like, love is supposed to be a happy feeling, but for them is definitely not, not after what they went through. I love the fact that for both of them, what he did is a serious obstacle to even let them aknowledge their feelings, how she's fighting hard to remember he almost ended her life, and how him is drowning in guilt and terrified of his emotions.
I also enjoyed the sweet feeling of comfort and intimacy during the bath scene, how you can feel indeed they have a sort of a routine, and how it feels normal now that they will help each other out without hesitation, no questions about it (also the fluff, OMG, the fluffy parts were great!)
I had a great read, you did an excellent job :D Thank you so much for this chapter, you're the best! 3
CrimsonZedd chapter 18 . 1/18
You glorious, horrible, magnificent, terrible masterful wielder of words! I have been reading (and rereading) this story for so long, and it is coming to this point and...CLIFFHANGER! Gah! xD I love it! You are one of my favorite Portal writers, and I've only found a couple that seem to capture Wheatley in what I think is an accurate fashion. I love all of your works and am glad for the most recent round of writings! Keep up the EXCELLENT WORK! xD
Meta-Akira chapter 18 . 1/18
Your chapters are always so beautiful and enjoyable to read. It's done so well, I can see everything clearly in my mind as it happens. It might be hard to describe, but there's a very pleasant cadence to how your story reads, it flows very nicely. And everything is paced so well. I'm always cheered up when I get a notification that a new chapter of yours has been posted!
Hope you are doing well (and I am eagerly awaiting the continuation of Clockwork Blue)!
-Akira
Wonderful
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 18 . 1/18
Ahh, she finally figured it out!
Each chapter is lovely and long and beautiful and well worth the wait. Keep them coming at whatever pace you like!
Keep writing and God bless,
Shippings
Watson Baker chapter 18 . 1/18
Omg omg luv and luv!

When I saw you updated I had to come read! I just love u so much! As always time to binge read all ur chapters again :D Lovely as always and can't wait for more! And also Happy 2016~

~Baker
Aryashi chapter 18 . 1/17
Oh my god CHELL FINALLY ADMITS IT! I have been waiting for this for so long man, this whole chapter was great. Thanks for posting!
Maybell's Stories chapter 18 . 1/17
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHMYGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS BABBBIIIEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS VARG PLS MY HEART
Renate Amsel chapter 17 . 1/1
I just discovered this story and it made a really unpleasant new years seem not so bad afterall. I really enjoyed it and I hope there will be more in the future! Keep going, friend!
Tristan Journey chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
Oh my God. Your writing. It's glorious. It's glorious and beautiful and filled with just the right detail to paint a picture in my mind that's bursting with life. God, all I know is that I need more of this story. To put these strange and incredible emotions simply: ASDFGHJKL: OMG I CAN'T- I LOVE THIS