Reviews for Sing, Nightingale
Meg chapter 15 . 7/1
Oh, my goodness. You are a fantastic writer. I had left FanFics in the past for so long, but after a play through of these games, I revisited, and am so happy I did. Bravo! Can't wait for more,
TheBeesKnees chapter 15 . 6/3
Please please please update! I love this story more than words can express! Another long hiatus might just kill me...
DecendentofGallifrey chapter 15 . 4/30
Wonderful writing! I can't wait for another chapter!
Meta-Akira chapter 15 . 4/29
Ahh, I don't think I've reviewed your work before, but I have to say (after deciding to reread the whole thing when the most recent chapter came out) that the way you use descriptions in this story is amazing. You really do a fantastic job of painting a picture and making all the emotions incredibly real for the reader.
Keep on keepin' on, looking forward to your net chapter. :D
-Akira
timidusaquila chapter 15 . 4/22
Aaah thank you so much for all your work! Whenever I see you updated Sing, Nightingale I immediately make plans to sit around in peace and quiet for at least an hour to read it all without missing a detail. Always makes me feel better. I love it so much!
What a great fanfic! So far, so good. It interests me because it revolves around not only in Chell finding her voice but both her and Wheatley learning to become human after everything in Aperture. Keep it up!
This is the single greatest fanfiction I have ever read. There is no amount of exaggeration there. I do hope you get to continue. Please update soon! Though I know you can't rush perfection. Or however that saying goes. :) Just thank you for being an amazing writer. Bye!
Emily Tristan chapter 15 . 4/11
OH GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! ACK- I CAN'T EVEn- I'M GONNA HIT MYSELF IN THE FACE WITH A BRiCk OH GEEZ THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THIS.
Your vocabulary is amazing, by the way. I love how the writing flows nicely, very clean and pretty to read.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Emmy chapter 15 . 4/9
I can't put to words just how happy this story makes me! You do a lovely job, dear!
BlackPsych chapter 15 . 4/8
Thank you so much for updating this story! I remember finding this back when I was in high school, now I'm in college and this story still continues to amaze me. Your use of imagery is awesome, characterization of Chell and Wheatley (especially Wheatley) is top notch, and the setting of a small New England type of town (like somewhere in Maine perhaps) during the winter/holiday season is great. It's such a nice contrast to Aperture's overtly high-tech environment.

Anyways, I hope you can continue this story whenever you feel you can. Good luck with the next chapter!
Macmine411 chapter 15 . 4/8
Wow! Finnaly after so long! That was a nice chapter. Still like the work! Keep it up
LN chapter 15 . 4/8
I haven't read the chapter yet. I haven't even signed in yet. I don't even have time to read anything yet. But when I saw your update in my email, I IMMEDIATELY had to go on here and type out a huge THANK YOU for updating.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule and for drumming up the effort and motivation to continue your story a little bit further. Thank you thank you!
Sesquipedalia chapter 15 . 4/8
OH GOD GET THE DOCTORS.
L chapter 15 . 4/7
TELL HER, WHEATLEY! YOU RUN BACK TO THE FLAT AND THROW YOUR ARMS AROUND HER AND TELL HER JUST HOW HEAD OVER HEELS YOU ARE.
I WILL PUSH YOU THERE MYSELF IF I HAVE TO!
Singer of Time chapter 15 . 4/7
Aaaaaaah FINALLY Wheatley gets it! This chapter was heartrendingly sweet. You've got a great way with imagery in your words, and this is one of my favorite fanfictions; I read through it from time to time all over again for the feels. x3 I hope you'll continue this beautiful story to its completion, great work!