Reviews for Sing, Nightingale
engiebeeMediscoot chapter 18 . 5/26
This will always, and forever be, my favorite Chelley story. I hope that one day it's updated again, and I'll definitely reread this a few times more.

Your Wheatley is wonderful, and the descriptions induce a vivid mental image! Even if you don't ever update this, please don't stop writing.
This is an amazing story. I can hear Wheatley speaking during his dialogue, and that's something that I can rarely do in these stories. I understand what's happening and the plot is paced perfectly. I hate when stories are progressing so quickly that the reader can't understand and those who progress so slowly that there is nothing going across to the reader. I don't give out compliments often, and this story is worthy and I love it.
rewriting-my-mistakes chapter 17 . 4/29
"Welcome to the north, where our two seasons are winter and construction" im cryin g
Oh my. This is amazing! The emotions they feel, you make them so realistic! Also Chell and Wheatley are so in character. I love how you write it. Really nice.
Hi
I just came across this fanfic and it's splendid. I love the way you characterized chell and Wheatley and the whole plot. Though this is a long shot, please update this story. You're an awesome author, and hope you come back to this
timmy1022 chapter 9 . 4/18
Were you a writer for Valve for Portal 2? Because you have 100% nailed Wheatley. Spot on. Very in character. Chell too.

This is great.
BellChellType40 chapter 17 . 2/28
Please come back :(
Anonymousfan 3 chapter 18 . 2/18
I'v discovered this fanfic a little while ago and I LOVE it.

It's cute, and quiet. The atmosphere is amazingly well set. That nice, calm routine and the lingering nightmares of the past. I don't know... It's fitting to the aftermath of portal 2.
It's well written, too. It kept me wanting to know more. The way you describe the love they feel (without knowing it) is very convincing. Like the way they focus on certain parts of the other's body. It's just... that. When it happens in real life, it's just like that. This is amazing.

I would like to know more. I really would. Reading chapter 19... But it's your fanfic and it's your choice. Maybe you didn't stop writing this, but you lack time. Maybe you don't like it anymore. Maybe you've got other projects. And it's FINE. Because the 18 chapters you posted are already a gift. They're truly gifts and I'm in no place to ask for more. Instead, I must thank you : thank you for this piece of dreamlike literature.

I'm off.
This story. Is so Good. So damn good. I think it may be the death of me. All of the complex emotions and brushing of hands and hugging and unspoken questions and yes.

You are awesome and talented and I'm so ready to read more!
Macmine411 chapter 18 . 1/25
Ok I'm just going to come out and say it please write more of this it's. gonna kill me. It's such a nice take on the story and it's got some new original stuff in it. Also it's actually pretty rare to find really good portal fan fictions these days. Id honestly put this in the top ten but that's just my personal opinion. Please keep it up!
pastelwitch chapter 18 . 1/22
what a beautiful story! your writing style is just stunning, this chapter had me in tears. i'm so happy i took some time to read this. i really do hope you come back to it some time, but i'll try not to get my hopes up haha 3
bumble chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Every time I want to smile, I reread this fic. It's always been one of my favorites. I know you're interested in different things now, but I still hold out hope you'll have a glimmer of inspiration and come back to this. You've created such a beautifully complex tale; we're still so excited to see what comes next.
Someone chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
You might as well rename this story to "Chell makes ASMR".
MudtasticAdventures chapter 18 . 10/5/2016
This is one of the most amazing fics I've ever read. Please tell me you plan to continue ;3;
BellChellType40 chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
Hope everything's going okay. Can't wait to see what happens next :)