Reviews for Chains
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 9/22
haha loved it
IridescentStars chapter 1 . 2/1
I honestly burst out laughing and got many weird looks. This was sinfully delicious. Thank you for making my day.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
LOL! LOVE! more please.. )
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Lol I love this story
sub0chick chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
*giggles insanely* poor angel...and poor lindsey, he's sooooo out of his depth lmfao
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
LOL! OMG! That was Phenomenal! HA!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Poor Xander - that description of his dates and that this would be the best one ever - - too true.
LadyLexius chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is my head canon Xander! How is it that you can read my mind and write everything exactly how I imagine it! XD
Remus san chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I don't think I ever laughed so hard! I loved this!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
lol XD AHAHHAHA! I am amused.
Huanted Darkling chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
lol very entertaining
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
THIS IS JUST HILARIOUS! and strangly sounds like some of the conversations ive had with friends.
Jacob M. Bosch chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great fic! And I gotta say: Xander and Lindsey flirting shamelessly and mentally torturing Angel? I approve of this.
bellshell chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Okay. This story was awesome. Loved it.
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was hilaroius omg
Marn chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hi! I love this fic and while reading it I realized that I have read it before. It was written by my favorite BtVS author Xanzpet. Your fabulous Glee stories have always reminded me of his writing so I hope you are the wonderfully amazing Xanzpet (Which would be awesome!) because if not, then that would be sad (because of possible plagiarizing)

So If you are Xanzpet then YAY! I love all of your fics (Current and Past) and I am so happy that you are back!

If not then please give the story back to Xanzpet because stealing is wrong.

Marn

P.S- I hope I don't come off as a douche, because I really do love your writing.