Reviews for Chains
sub0chick chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
*giggles insanely* poor angel...and poor lindsey, he's sooooo out of his depth lmfao
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
LOL! OMG! That was Phenomenal! HA!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Poor Xander - that description of his dates and that this would be the best one ever - - too true.
LadyLexius chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is my head canon Xander! How is it that you can read my mind and write everything exactly how I imagine it! XD
Remus san chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I don't think I ever laughed so hard! I loved this!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
lol XD AHAHHAHA! I am amused.
Huanted Darkling chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
lol very entertaining
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
THIS IS JUST HILARIOUS! and strangly sounds like some of the conversations ive had with friends.
Jacob M. Bosch chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great fic! And I gotta say: Xander and Lindsey flirting shamelessly and mentally torturing Angel? I approve of this.
bellshell chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Okay. This story was awesome. Loved it.
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was hilaroius omg
Marn chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hi! I love this fic and while reading it I realized that I have read it before. It was written by my favorite BtVS author Xanzpet. Your fabulous Glee stories have always reminded me of his writing so I hope you are the wonderfully amazing Xanzpet (Which would be awesome!) because if not, then that would be sad (because of possible plagiarizing)

So If you are Xanzpet then YAY! I love all of your fics (Current and Past) and I am so happy that you are back!

If not then please give the story back to Xanzpet because stealing is wrong.

Marn

P.S- I hope I don't come off as a douche, because I really do love your writing.
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Your Xander is like Xander 2.0, now with extra randomness! The Xander/Lindsey interaction is, of course, hilarious, but it's the last sentence that does it for me. "Angel sat down and put his head between his knees." Because there is no way that this will end well, we know it and Angel knows it.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is fantastic!
Dustin travis chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hahahahahahaha, that is all!