Reviews for Adventures of Mario & Sonic: Super Mario Colors
jsun25 chapter 1 . 1/9
Sonic's planet is actually called Mobius. It's even got a mirror version of it called Moebius.
Twist the fox chapter 32 . 8/16/2015
I know you said you didn't Want to talk about it but tails does like someone who likes him back. Its Cosmo. I like Taiream because their personalities match and they look so cute together it is hard to not like it. I like Tailsmo because their personalities also match and they like each other. J sort of like Tailrine because marine likes water and tails likes air so it is kind of like a simalar opposite matching. That wasn't a goo explanation right now but I'm still tired I just woke up. I'm confused in this story you like taiream but in the mansion story you seem fond of Tailsmo. Witch are you.
Twist the fox chapter 28 . 8/16/2015
I didn't know you wrote the tails and luigis mansion. Good story four and a half out of five stars. Witch is extremely high on my conditions. Only one person has ever made a five star on my scale. Please continue that story. What is with can you feel the sunshine?
Twist the fox chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
How about the Super Smash team. It seems as if Daisy is partially if not fully into it and all of them seem to like to demolish things. Just an idea.
Twist the fox chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
No offense but the story is losing some of the action.
Twist the fox chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
I think rotten eggs is eggman, roses are amy rose, daisies are Daisy, (that one is a no brainer), innocence...Tails? Burnt metal might be the omega. Angry emeralds is probably knuckles. Perfume is most likely rouge. Since you put perfume burnt metal and grumpiness togther. Grumpiness is probably the last member of the Dark team, shadow. Still don't know what the big deal about him is though. Yeah he's cool but really. Meh I probably shouldn't be criticizing them. I'm the same way with Tails. Anyway ( wow I sure can get off topic.) Old mushrooms is the Toad who escorted peach. Chaos might be sonic. Either that or it is shadow and grumpiness is sonic. Or chaos could be the wisp.
Twist the fox chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
Tails is my favorite too. Honestly I think he is better than sonic. Cuter too, I also prefer flying over super sonic speed even though it is pretty cool.
Twist the fox chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Master Emerald, most likely. Your a good writer and I mean it. I love reading and rating stories on Fanfiction. This is one if the best yet. I love Sonic crossovers with Mario but never find and really good ones. Keep the good work up.
Lady Luna chapter 33 . 6/17/2015
Shut up Waluigi! Either do something in this story or get the heck out!
Lady Luna chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
OHH! TEAM KNUCKLEHEADS!
Lady Luna chapter 14 . 6/17/2015
Yoshi said "He looks yummy! Can I eat him? Please?"
Pokefan02 chapter 29 . 4/16/2015
Kirby is in the house
soul96961 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
i know im on chapter 7 im going to read it all but pleas don't call big the cat stupid if he was relay stupid would he be able to survive in the middle of a jungle alone with no help he is actualy smart to an extent but is slow in a lot of others like speaking but all in all cool story bro
Leurunner chapter 37 . 11/9/2014
Having a high IQ dosen't equal being smart, just look it up.
Mitchell Kuester chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
The whole Amy Rose & Princess Peach relationship is so overrated & Peach doesn't anyone!