Reviews for Respects
DyingInnocence chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wonderful short story.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Omg! I'm blinking back tears myself! You almost made me cry on the school bus! This story was absolutely beautiful!

-Ace
SongBirdie chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hello. I know you from Twisting the Hellmouth, and I'm reposting the review I've left this story before. I'm thrilled to see you writing in the Glee fandom!

**Wow. You did a great job on showing the Scooby dynamic. I thought it was great that Buffy was the one talking to Cordy.

They remind me of a spiderweb, where every time a thread dies, (Jenny, Joyce, Buffy, Cordy, etc.) the rest of the web is never as strong again. If the web loses too many threads, it will collapse because it has no support. Make of that what you will.

I don't think of BtVS as a tragedy. I think its more of a story of people living in a world fighting things far beyond them, by choice or fate, and trying to make the best of it. Circumstances don't always allow that, but some of the brightest stars are ones that burn for a short time.**
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awww that made me cry it was so sweet.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Awe. Sweet story.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is great!
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was utterly lovely. I really loved it. I think you captured everyone's interwoven relationships perfectly. Sometimes when people do a sad story, it feels like they are just trying to play on your emotions, but this seemed really genuine. Great job.
Stellata chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I really need to stop reading your stories about death - they keep hitting me very hard. There is so much honesty and understanding in your writing, it is quite astounding.
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
It's been a while since I read a Buffy story, but this soon had me hooked. It's written so well, and contains so much emotion. Makes me want to re-watch the Xander/Cordelia saga :)