Reviews for Guest
DyingInnocence chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Now this is the one shot that I've been searching for in my favorite author and author alert lists.

I always wished that it could be longer but to be honest, it'd probably drag out if you tried to expand it.

I always felt like the show never delved enough in to Joyce Summers. Can you imagine the hell that comes with being the parent of a teenage drama queen only for that teenager to become a Vampire Slayer?
SongBirdie chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hello again! I'm reposting the review I left this story before. Are you going to be reposting your Buffy stories on here? They're some of my favorites. Happy writing.

*Wow. This is a wonderful look into Joyce's mind. I love that right before she dies, she's thinking of her children, all of her children.

Jenny showing up was great, and I loved her line about Giles.

The fact that Joyce is about to die and everything looks so peaceful is ironic. That fact she comments on that makes it awesome writing on your part.

The paragraph on which Joyce thinks about what she really left Buffy and Dawn is so true.

Wonderful job, as always.*
Ill Notions chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Um, yes. I loved this. I never really thought about Joyce's feelings on many subjects, except for the one's she was directly involved with. I'm kind of glad that Jenny ended up talking to her about her death. Her musings, if you don't mind me calling them that, about her daughter and her daughter's friends were just... nice. And real. And I can't think of a thing wrong with this.

Also, I now want to see Cordelia and Glory fight. Because THAT would be something to see.

Thanks for sharing!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is great!
MissFrizzle chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Would you call me a wimp if I said I cried?
Stellata chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. I had to wipe away tears before I could write this. Your depiction of Joyce seems just so true to her. Thank you.
mother wilson chapter 1 . 9/23/2011