Reviews for Then They Fell In Love
cherubs007 chapter 2 . 1/6
It was fun to read it! hope we get next chapters sooon! i like the character rapport you have build up! made it fun to read!
Cloaked Depression chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
So, fourth time I'm reading this and its still awesome.
Guest chapter 76 . 7/16/2016
I'm waiting for a happy ending please! This fic is amazing so far! You're very talented!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I love this story! I read it many times! Please update! i need a happy ending please
Guest chapter 76 . 7/4/2016
You are an amazing writer Please update!
Nova chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
i love the story very much please update the story its a really good story i would like to read it more till the end
Guest chapter 76 . 6/12/2016
Please, pretty please update soooon!
jayden.bates.90 chapter 76 . 5/31/2016
this chapter was filled with so many things that i cant describe into which it has so hooked for the next chapter so please update. im begging you
StefaniaRosalyn007 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Please post new chapter ASAP
Guest chapter 76 . 4/9/2016
Please post a new chapter soon!:)
Bellasml chapter 22 . 3/5/2016
holy crap this is good. I have been reading this for hours and it's one am I have to go to bed but I can't wait to read more. you are deffinetly a great writer. it's funny because I didn't really like twilight but I have found I like the fanfics. this is deffinetly one of my favorites.
dris chapter 76 . 2/11/2016
WHY MUST YOU TORURE ME D:

JAKE WAKE THE FUCK UP AND RIP THEM TO SHREDS :D
dris chapter 75 . 2/10/2016
oh i don't need to kill you ill just torture you like you are torturing me you big meanie xP
Back-total yaoi addict chapter 76 . 2/6/2016
Nowayyyyyyyyy.. Make this just a dream.. T_T
Calipso chapter 76 . 1/24/2016
Dammm dammmm :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-( this story cant just end like that jacob as to remaber& kill that SOB