Reviews for Married
LittleMissKlainerLady chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
adorable
PirateRina717 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Dawwwaaaaawwww. That is probably one of the most adorable Klaine fics. And, of course, Finn's ponderous attitude throughout the whole thing is HILARIOUS. Gaybies? I almost cried with laughter. Good job!
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Is it weird that I got a fanfiction idea from reading your story?

Great job! Really cute :)
winter chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
loved it soooooooooo much!
Hummel-Anderson chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I want this.
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Hey hun, this story is awesome! You can probably guess what my favorite line was, as it seems to be the favorite of many other readers :)

One tiny suggestion: When you're writing out someone's thoughts you should use italics, because otherwise it seems like you're switching tenses in the middle of a story and it makes it choppy and confusing. Other than that, your writing is really lovely and I look forward to reading some of your other stories :)

Alex
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awwww! They're just too cute! lol :)
lillybean queen of the i ocean chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
looove it
hikarinanao chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Unf yes. Yesyesyes. Too adorable.
mirrorneuron chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Love this. Your Finn was great. So cute and fluffy!
girly.34 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Haha gaybies. That has to be the cutest and funniest thing Finn has ever said. I'm still cracking up now.

Great Fanfiction by the way.
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
"Hey," Finn pointed seriously at Kurt, "never underestimate the power of gay sex." I STARTED LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS LINE!

Great fic! Klaine is the cutest thing ever and Finn sounds just adorkable!
Violethillbeautiful chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
"Never underestimate the power of gay sex." Was the best line. Just... amazingly hilarious. XD Hahahaa You've got to love Finn :D
timelordangel chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
OHMYGOD THE UTTER CUTNESS! And they were perfect in the premire :)
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

I wish they would just get married already too.