Reviews for Harry Voldemort's Son
DarkEvilBloodySadist chapter 40 . 12/18/2016
Answers to questions:
2. Livia
4. You may not take her anywhere with loud music, anything too mushy or somewhere near tear jerking.
5. I would put pronunciation marks, but I'm feeling lazy and bored, so the answer is:

e eh as in e in bed
pil ple as in ple in apple
ogue og as in og in dog

There you go! I'm not interested in answering any of the other questions. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, Happy Hanukah, etc.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/4/2016
Is there a third one?
Guest chapter 35 . 8/4/2016
#9 I did so hard that I fell asleep and cried the whole day at school
Goldenpaw43 chapter 40 . 1/14/2016
AWESoME!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 40 . 12/6/2015
I'm sorry this was excruciating to read! what I read of it didn't really make any sense and would it kill you to spell McGonagall properly?
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
I got Slytherin first time round and Ravenclaw second time but I'm too stupid to know how to use Pottermore properly
GuestJ chapter 40 . 3/22/2015
This story is freakin' awesome! It's got plot, is hilarious, and has Dramione! AWESOME! You're a GREAT writer!
ThatRandomBadger chapter 33 . 11/22/2014
1. What was your favourite part?
Luna's 20q
2. LETS PLAY 20q! What am I thinking of? It's a person from Harry Potter- NOW GUESS!
Justin? No? To soon...
3. Who will I kill? Last chance to vote!
RON! 1.
4. Can you believe Draco lied about his dungeon colours!
Kinda... HUFFLEPUFFS ARE THE BEST!
thank yellow its over!
KaitlynnABadger chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
My name is Kaitlynn
Like Catilin But cooler
Apollo is cool

And that was a Hiku
ThatRandomBadger chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
"As well as eating random fattening foods," Plio grinned, "We talk about stories we find-"

"FIND!" Chorused the entire house, laughing.

"Inside joke. Just chorus that word whenever someone says it." Plio added, "It's hilarious when the Ravenclaw's look at us like we're crazy. Anyway, we talk about stories we think are interesting, or ghost stories, sing songs and generally mess about."

I love my house!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Jo(e), George, Alix.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I'm Ravenclaw, too!
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I didn't know there was a sequel to Hermione Voldemort's daughter, but I came across this and I was so happy!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
Is the mysterious person Gabe?
2lazy2logon chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
But... Wasn't V the 1 who killed J. F-F?