Reviews for Trousers
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
mmmm butt grabbing
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Dem pants! Nice one, Kurt! I love how Blaine is just drooling in the background. Nice work!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Lol! Go Kurt!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
HOT! HAHA. Kurt does have an absolutely to-die-for ass, and I envy Blaine for getting to tap that someday! Stupid straight girl genes.
ProcrastinatingSally chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Yay, I will go check out your tumblr now! You write the best stuff. This is now headcanon for me! You're amazing!
UnPurpleSmurf chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hey this is nice!
I-Have-Been-Changed-For-Good chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I loved it! And would so love to see more! :)
letmeseeyourpeacock chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Okay, so ... read these one-shots backwards like an idiot. Really, I saw in the other one it had a reference to "Trousers" and just ... I don't know, blanked or something.

Anyway.

I've never read a fic quite like this before where the beginnings of sexual exploration are very, very, very early stages. And yet it feels so much more erotic than a lot of other fics because it's so conscious for both of them and it's so intimate. I've never read a better way to start off this part of their relationship. Really, really wonderfully done.
DressandTie chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
haha this is awesome

i hope you continue :D
connathan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I LOVED this, it was so in-character, and light-hearted and fun. Very cute, but also naughty!
inukimeko chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
ah i love little klaine moments like that. love the ass slapping! :D
mardie186 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
The way both of these boys look in tight pants is practically obscene. S03E01 had me swooning seeing both of them looking so hot. How they keep their hands off each other is beyond me. I hope we see more PDA this year. They are 17 year old horny boys, come on. It would be more than chaste handholding and brief hugs, thats for sure.

Love how this starts. Will look forward to more.
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Yes you should definitely write more of that
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Haha - this is great!

And I series of oneshots like this would be wonderful. It's a bit embarrassing just how excited I got when my inbox told me you'd posted TWO new stories!

Just heading off to read the second one now...
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Haha, cheeky! Very cute, i love it. Can't wait for more in this series. :)

BRL