Reviews for Come Closer
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Okay..why is there not more here?
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
awesome!
BerryCharming chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Damn this is good,you are a very good writer.
Mew Mew Orange chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh sweet Lord baby Jesus. XD I absolutely love the characterization! Plus it's so normal for just teenagers in general. () :) you have a wonderful flow. Also, Burt and Carol had perfect timing. I love it!
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
A second chapter please? :D pretty hot stuff.
inventingfictions chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
So good! I really liked this.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
... so hot
soundsaboutright chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh, more, please!:) Chapter 2!

Because, from the vibe I've been getting from the new episode, this might so very well be the dynamic they share now in the (relative) beginning and in private...

Kurt being bold and leading, and Blaine somewhat adorably stumbling to follow, and still worrying his cute head about it, the rightness and appropriateness... until hormones take over. Or Kurt.

Wonderful:)
lukebb chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awesome story hope you continue!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Loved it! Was rolling when Burt and Carole walked in. Perfect timing! LOL
ProcrastinatingSally chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is wonderful! Your description is always so full and so well-done. You slip so seamlessly from Blaine to Kurt point of view, I don't know why I like that so much but I do. I LOVE the idea of Kurt having a journal where he writes down things like their kisses. Would you ever do a story where you write some passages from that journal?
Jocy333 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh how I hope this isn't a one shot! Hot OMG so HOT!
UnPurpleSmurf chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I juts knew there had to be sequel!

haha this is even better!

gonna check your other fics now ;)
myeyesnow chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
HOT!

I love to see my boys in tight pants!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
god that was HOT! I love how they don't talk about going to the next level, they just DO it. And then when Blaine gets embarrassed because he has a hard-on, he gets all flustered. That's so dapper and SO Blaine! Ha! This is definitely going to be saved in my microsoft word document, so I can read it again and again- thanks for writing!