Reviews for I'll Show You
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/25
Incest is sick. And your Harry is sick.
balls balls is all i see
midnightwolf27 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
great just awesome
major wallace chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
nice
kffs chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Super fun and sexy
midnightwolf27 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
preaty damn good it was aewsome! left me wanting more! (that didnt sound right)
GaloRoots chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I don't usually leave comments on these. Well I don't usually read these. I prefer drarry. But one word: lapdance.
Cateagle chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Hot, very hot and definitely worth following up on as their relationship(s) continue. Now, what happens if/when Rose finds out and wants in?
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
wish there was more from them.

either another threesome or add Rose to the mix.

maybe in the future, Harry is dating Hermione, but having sex with both of them.

and even later ;) Harry marries Hermione and both Rose and Lily move in with them as their 'children', but really for their four way relationship
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Oh damn! I wasn't expecting Hermione at all yet she was quite competitive...wow!

Great job!
Paddy Gurl chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
love it
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Don't really care as long as it's well written, but you might want to keep a copy of you files for when the screaming starts. This stuff tends to get moved over to AFF
GaijinSamurai chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
You truly are a talented writer. Even if your stories are smutty in nature, they show how talented you are as an author, since smut can be notoriously difficult to write. Which is why most lemons on this site (that I have read at least) quite frankly...blow (no pun intended). Not that I would do any better though.

Anyway, here's an idea. What about including Rose in the fun? She's around Lily's age, right? But adding another female could needlessly complicate things. It's just an idea.

Thanks for writing these stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Id say maybe do Harry and Hermione in the teacher lounge doing the usual. Or do some other girl with Harry and Lily; Fleur, Rose, Lavemder, etc.
akhtum786 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013