Reviews for PS I Think I Love You
IvyOtaku chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
omg i LOVED this story! you can clearly see whats going on and its just so well written! its so adorable and at the beginning Aoi reminds me of Mikan! btw, according to the manga, isnt Aoi about 5 years older than youichi..? oh well! its fanfiction and i still love ur story! :3
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
I loved this story. Aoi and Youichi are such a cute couple.
system-quo chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
*Super favorite*
cyberbubble99 chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
That was the most adorable story ever. I actually cried.

:D
Dream Cloud Rains chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Aw! That was sooooo cute! I'm sorry I could only review on this chapter. I've been reading since you published the first chapter, but I didn't have an account here. I like your plot line! I wasn't expecting Natsume to act as Aoi's boyfriend. It's interesting! The phone call at the end was funny.

Keep writing!

~Dream Cloud Rains
Teru Hime chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
I never get tired of saying it: This is so cute! I loved the ending:D I think I liked this chapter the most :D I really liked the talk between Natsume and Yoichi. It was so cute:D I hope you will make another fanfic about YoichixAoi because you are really good at it:D
pwenie chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Lol this is my favorite chapter out of all of them :D I hope you make a chapter with the wedding :p the mxn fluff was so cute (:
akjupiter chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
I really thought this chapter was sweet! And the choking-on-the-ring part? Hah! Hilarious! Keep up the good work and write another story!
Teru Hime chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Great chapter:D They finally got each other and cleared things up :D Update soon~
pwenie chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaammazing! :) cant wait for the next chapter !
pwenie chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Wow :0 i always thought natsume and youchi would already know each other :p aww poor aoi! Update soon!
Teru Hime chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
That's so Natsume:D This story is really cute and I liked that Natsume ruined it. I haven't read that before so I thought that it was really good. I would love to read more about it but it's cute this way to so you don't need many chapters. (I just home they make up:D) Just don't rush it. (you're not rushing it now) Have fun overseas :D
ejo chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
For a first story, it's okay. :)

I've underwent a worst situation. XD

Update soon. I find this interesting. :)
pwenie chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Awwwwwwwww no one was there to throw an apple or anything too cough cough natsume lol
Teru Hime chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
This is so CUTE! I love the way Yoichi is in love with Aoi! :D This is the first time I have fav a YoichixAoi fanfic. This is really good! :D Update soon, onegai!