Reviews for Touhou Doujin: Dawitsu's folly
colin chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
good fanfic (a bit too OC heavy, but other than that it is realy good)
MUS3 chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
Wow I don't know why I've waited this long to read this story. I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Now off to read your sequels.

P.S. MUSE freaking rocks! I've seen them live 3 times and each time it got better. Muse my favorite band
sweebation chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
Yay! Tis a happy ending. Dawitsu gets back together with his original shikigami, and now also has Ran and Chen for company. I was actually gonna have a character in my fic that could copy things, but it looks like someone beat me to the punch. As I said before, I don't really think of Yukari as "evil", but People are always worried about the original characters being OOC. In fact, I welcome out-of-characterness. I use it plenty in my fic, that's for sure. Anyway, this is a very enjoyable, well written fanfiction that I would be glad to add to my favorites. Imma go read the sequel now!
sweebation chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Yes, yes you did. The only thing about your portrayal of Yukari is that she isn't quite as... Evil as she seems to be in your fic. Though, I wouldn't say she isn't a troll. Trololololo!...
The Kindly Hater chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
In response to you telling the readers to say something...*puts on his trollface* SOMETHING. *takes off his trollface* I really enjoyed reading this. in fact, I am now going to give up any chance I have for a decent nights sleep tonight(it is currently 1: in the morning where I am)in order to read the next story in the series. Also, you said this was a novelization of your Doujin? If that's the case, where could I find it? Could you send me a link? Would it be possible for me to download it?

Sorry for rambling on, I tend to do that a LOT. Also, I guess this is a return review. Funny, huh?
Metroid Life chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Your welcome!
Metroid Life chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Aw... a happy ending! And it's all thanks to you, Flanare! Aren't you happy?

Flanare: Yep, I just destroyed your house!

Stop doing that!

Anyway, it's a great chapter, and I can't wait to see what's next.
Metroid Life chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
"How do you reckon the readers will see a Sakuya-OC pairing?"

Well, there goes the fourth wall... As for how I see it, I'm suprized, it just seemed like it came out of nowhere, though it does make sense.

Here's to your great fanfic,*raises glass* and here's to Yukari getting what she deserves! *throws glass at Yukari*
Metroid Life chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
Even if it was aginst Miss Yukari, I honestly didn't expect Dawitsu to lose... this gets more and more intresting... Who would have thought it was possible to eat cake sadistically?

GLaDOS: Me. Keep writing and there will be cake.

Quiet GLaDOS, you're not stealing my review!
Metroid Life chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
A great story, and I hope to see what's next. The last part was espacially touching. Thank you, and good luck to you in the future.
UltraZeta120moron chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
nice story:D hope flandre find her laevateinn