Reviews for Touhou Doujin: Dawitsu's folly
SncTCllctr chapter 12 . 4/13
So this is how it all started. All in all, meh.

You laid on the 'Touhou baddie is a dude for once' thing on a bit too thick, Remillia was too petulant (even accounting for the theft and the diss to her face), Sakuya and Patchy were each too quick to turn on Remillia, Yukari was too mean-spirited and cruel even for the purposes of this story, Alice's portrayal was a disaster, and Ran went down WAY to easily during the big two-on-two. Guess I should be glad for the Walfas retelling you did a couples years back for doing this story.

Going on to the positives though, a lot of thought and care went into your two starting OCs, you had a really good grip on Marisa and Flandre, Aya's Kool-Aid Man routine didn't outstay its welcome despite the gag's frequency, you did decently with the fights, you kept the referential humor to tolerable levels, you added a more serious twist to the Sakuya with pads thing, and the scenes of your OCs bonding with the canon characters were all nice to read.

All-in-all, a humble start for a decent series. Which I know gets better from skipping straight to Jean's focus story first. Wish I got into Touhou and found this while still in publishing.
colin chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
good fanfic (a bit too OC heavy, but other than that it is realy good)
MUS3 chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
Wow I don't know why I've waited this long to read this story. I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Now off to read your sequels.

P.S. MUSE freaking rocks! I've seen them live 3 times and each time it got better. Muse my favorite band
Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
Yay! Tis a happy ending. Dawitsu gets back together with his original shikigami, and now also has Ran and Chen for company. I was actually gonna have a character in my fic that could copy things, but it looks like someone beat me to the punch. As I said before, I don't really think of Yukari as "evil", but People are always worried about the original characters being OOC. In fact, I welcome out-of-characterness. I use it plenty in my fic, that's for sure. Anyway, this is a very enjoyable, well written fanfiction that I would be glad to add to my favorites. Imma go read the sequel now!
Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Yes, yes you did. The only thing about your portrayal of Yukari is that she isn't quite as... Evil as she seems to be in your fic. Though, I wouldn't say she isn't a troll. Trololololo!...
The Kindly Hater chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
In response to you telling the readers to say something...*puts on his trollface* SOMETHING. *takes off his trollface* I really enjoyed reading this. in fact, I am now going to give up any chance I have for a decent nights sleep tonight(it is currently 1: in the morning where I am)in order to read the next story in the series. Also, you said this was a novelization of your Doujin? If that's the case, where could I find it? Could you send me a link? Would it be possible for me to download it?

Sorry for rambling on, I tend to do that a LOT. Also, I guess this is a return review. Funny, huh?
Metroid Life chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Your welcome!
Metroid Life chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Aw... a happy ending! And it's all thanks to you, Flanare! Aren't you happy?

Flanare: Yep, I just destroyed your house!

Stop doing that!

Anyway, it's a great chapter, and I can't wait to see what's next.
Metroid Life chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
"How do you reckon the readers will see a Sakuya-OC pairing?"

Well, there goes the fourth wall... As for how I see it, I'm suprized, it just seemed like it came out of nowhere, though it does make sense.

Here's to your great fanfic,*raises glass* and here's to Yukari getting what she deserves! *throws glass at Yukari*
Metroid Life chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
Even if it was aginst Miss Yukari, I honestly didn't expect Dawitsu to lose... this gets more and more intresting... Who would have thought it was possible to eat cake sadistically?

GLaDOS: Me. Keep writing and there will be cake.

Quiet GLaDOS, you're not stealing my review!
Metroid Life chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
A great story, and I hope to see what's next. The last part was espacially touching. Thank you, and good luck to you in the future.
UltraZeta120moron chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
nice story:D hope flandre find her laevateinn