Reviews for SasoDei: Suicide
Sasodei12 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This almost made me cry! ; _ ;
Okami Ora chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That story was beautiful yet very sad
gaara'sgurl101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
tears depressed sasori
Keono chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I'm guessing Sasori's parents found out he was gay...? :

Deidei supposed to luv his danna forever! .

Dei's parents shouldn't have left him alone .

Good story! Luv the sad stuff!
AkumaNoDanna chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Firstly, I had to use a calculator for Sasori's age xD 8 plus 7 equals... It just is like that sometimes, y'know? The most common things that even a seven year old could easily figure out, at some point just slip your mind because they are TOO EASY. Not your level xD

Now, on to the story. It's like Romeo and Juliet (guess who got the girl's part?), coming from a true fan of R&J. To be honest, I've been planning to write a R&J themed Sasodei story for quite some time now, but put it off due to all of my on-going stories. (off-topic again... let me start again)

People should just get over themselves and leave gays/lesbians/bis/etc be. Especially those parents who always want their children to be normal and perfect (even though perfect / normal). Who are they to judge what's normal anyway? I say leaving your child is way off 'normal' boundaries. And anyway, the whole sexual orientation thing is way overrated. I would understand if someone wanted to marry a dog or something, that would be a little off, but as long as the loved one is human, why the hell not? Besides, it does have some advantages, e.g. less pregnancy and children. The world is already overpopulated as is. Come to think of it, if there were more gays/lesbians among humans, there would be less humans and the global footprint would be smaller ! Somebody should make it into a commercial xD

And I'm off blabbering again... Hope you don't mind. Anyway.

I like the "If we can't live in this world, maybe we can in another world" thought. I've been thinking the same for quite some time. I'm not saying that my life sucks or anything, it's pretty good actually, but whenever I fuck up now and then, I always think that "don't worry if you screw this life up. you'll always have the next one". I'm not into the whole when-you-die-your-soul-passes-on-to-another-body thing, but since nothing matters anymore anyway when you die, why not let myself believe I'll wake up and have another chance? I won't live long enough to prove myself wrong anyway. (okay, i have no idea if this made any sense since this is the first time i've tried to put this thought into words).

I loved the story
Bluestarz Strike chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Warrior-of-Riverclan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Awww it's so sad! ;A;
Gin no raita wa bara chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
...aww. Poor Sasori! Poor DeiDei! This is really good though! I applaud you, good sir! It's sad, but it kinda works for this couple. Again, good job! Please write more SasoDei! Or DeiSaso. Whichever works best...just as long as there is smut. Yaoi will rule the world one da, dammit! XD AGAIN! Good job! Keep it up!

Akatsuki's Yaoi-Loving Neko