Reviews for Walls
Platyfan 101 chapter 1 . 6/11
This is sooo sweet! I wish this sene was in the show!
enthrallment chapter 1 . 4/26
I have no clue what to write in a review [this is my first review] so yeah [excuse me, I'm awkward]. But I really loved this one shot. c: I wanted to read a Berlin Wall fanfic for a while now, and I think you wrote this perfectly. I have so many feels right now. Like, I feel like I wanna cry but also squeal at the hinting of PruHun [I'm a complicated shipping person - I ship PruHun and PruAus and AusHun, so I'm kinda conflicted]. The personalities of Germany and Prussia were captured very well [I sobbed/squealed at the "I miss you too"] and I feel like this is just going to turn into me fangirling over Hetalia because that's usually what ends up happening. Anyway, great job!
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 1 . 3/12
There is always hope. This stuff always feel slightly surreal for me, it is a part of my history I guess... not as much as others but still.
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Aww, I really liked this. q w q West really doesn't know how bad Prussia has it. ;_; I like your style. Its straightforward and to the point. uwu And your characteri!tion, too. Prussia is lighthearted and arrogant and you kept it well, good good. :3
Youngbountygirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This is really sweet. I like how this shows the suffering both Prussia and Germany have to endure from their government situations and be separated. It's sad and heart-wrenching.

In all honesty, I love brother fluff stories and this is a great one. The really sad part is that I can hardly find stories like those around here. If I do find them, they're usually ones that have the chibi nation. If the two nations are already grown, they're usually paired up in yaoi fics like England and America (geez, can't I find one fan fiction with those two that doesn't include UsUk smut or England pulling a hangover!? Lol seriously, I dare you to keep a count on how many England and America fan fictions include England getting drunk, especially on 4th of July, because that's what England does every 4th of July. I mean it's not like he actually makes time to actually go to the party despite himself like a normal brother would do, because that would make too much sense).

Okay, joking aside. Great job! Love the story.
laxus23 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
The part when they said I miss you to each other made me cry.
Maelstrom Alert chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Stuff just went DOWN. Great job! :) This was really touching.
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Cool
Pruhana chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is really really good! I love how you portray Prussia and his characteristic gruffness to the matter :) I might have liked it better if Germany was a little less optimistic (you know, all the deaths resulted from the war and stuff, if we count out his feelings towards the Nazi regime), but it's still good the way it is
kshima91 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
One of the best Berlin Wall fic I've ever read. It was great!
kurichan729 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
great job, i love Berlin Wall stories.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was beautiful! I love history based fics and this one was precious. The little bits and details were well thought and the writing was great as always!
DeafeningSilence1317 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
ASOQPDJXNWIQYRK THAT WAS... AMAZING. ; A ; I started crying. XD God I'm too emotional with this stuff... But seriously, I loved it. They were still in character and yet you were able to convey so much! 8'D Keep writing because that was awesome.
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
aww...it's nice to see Prussia's walls come down. As a Hungary fan, I need to be convinced that Prussia has a heart. You're not bad at it. (Poor Austria!)
Lee chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow, I loved this story! good job, I loved the ending!