Reviews for Paint Coloured Skies
amenokuma chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Just perfect :)
Sleepless Loveless Dreamless chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
wow, i loved it and one of my fav partd is after Allen beat up the fanclub kids, and he interlaced his fingers with Kanda's. The ending, also, made my heart melt! :D
Aishiteru Bondomu chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Holy mother of the father of gods...SON...in laws wife and her kids best friends...dog. I loved it to death! I lve it so damn much, and it was written perfectly and the ending and the part at the library made my heart flutter and then die. Then I died again just for the heck of it! :D
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
AWESOME!
Wendelin Weird chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Very cute and well written. I love the idea of Allen as an artist and Kanda as a stalker *cough cough* I mean silent observer who happened to be there. :)
Danyel Amores chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I loved this. So much. You should write another chapter Make it a two-shot or something. That would be AMAZING! I love the fluff though, so sweet it'll give you cavities. :3
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hilarious. This was completely and utterly hysterical and fluffy and just perfect. I loved it!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was sweet, and I love how they were teaching each other things :) I liked the Lavi and Lenalee imput too. :3
Andy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I don't ship Allen/Kanada, but in this AU setting I found it plausible and quite an enjoyable read. Thanks a lot.
YugiKitten chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Where's the next chapter? *A*
XD
Its a really cute story, looking forward to reading more 3
Yullen4eva chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
wow. That's ...great! So sweet! I love it!
Azurii chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
It's stories like this that make me love Yullen, I just love this story. I like the fact that it sorta was like the anime beginning of -man, you Leenalee seeing Allen first and Kanda actually meeting him first...(I like to see it in that sense anyway).

Also I found them in character well the bits we saw of them at least (and in Komui's case heard about), like Kanda not knowing how to apologize it was just great.

This has got to be one of the best -man fanfics I have read in a while.
ofnisaofunsdf chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was so cute! 3
naranjie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
more please!
Muffin-Bunny chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Awwwww! Stalker-Kanda-behind-a-pot-plant is hilarious! It's nice and refreshing to read him like that, I've got to say.

And the end is cute! I think my brains melted there...