Reviews for All At Once
flame69 chapter 20 . 3/8
This is one of the greatest fics I have ever read I loved the ending, as well as the Klefan all the way through. Will you ever do a sequel? I loved how you wrote all the characters. Brilliant!
FAKKUISHIPKLEFAN chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
OMFG YES BEST ENDING I CANT WOW
Sky chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
This is absolutely everything I wanted from a Klefan fic and more. This is magnificent and lovely and definitely my favourite fic for this pairing, if not all of VD :D Love it!
CloudyDream chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
this was just great - kudos!
tuts chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
I really like this story, but Stefan in just too jealous, in a really annoying way! oh my, how does Klaus stand it?! :p
roseokumura2299 chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
I don't know how to react to ending of that story. I don't know if I should really pissed off or crying. How could you mess with my emotions like this, I fall in love with this story only for it to end!
goddessoflightandshadow chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
OH MY GOD
THIS WAS PERF
WHY IT CANT END
IM CRYING YOU ARE SO AMAZING
ActuallyNevis chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Lovely story! The ending was bittersweet but...ahh. I guess that's klefan for you! Thank-you so much for sharing!
FlightyFuschia chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
I so glad I found this fic after completion, because leaving on chapter 19 would have been disastrous. Your story was the first Klefan I've read, and I fear now the rest will not meet such standards. But I don't regret it. LOVE LOVE all around. Thanks for writing!
BreeJanko chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
wow
it's just... wow
This is definitely one of the best VD fanfictions I've ever read. The sensuality and the introspection that charachterize it slip through every word. I love the way it ended and the way Klaus (who is my favourite charachter is the VD series, btw) is portrayed. Moreover, you were great at describing the complexity of both Stefan and Klaus and their relationship.
Truly, great job
Toni the clock chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
1920 when hes a ripper but ill only do it if i was his vampire friend i dont want 2 be killed
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh gooooooooooooood! Finish chapter is amazing
tvd-fan-klefan-lover chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Yes, definitely yes (: I love your stories
elijahlover chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
elijah because even though hes done just as monstrus things as the others he still trys 2 be moral and somtimes u see him remorseful or caring just by acedent and its just awesome u don't no wot emotinal responce he'll have to the strangest of situations :) x
kiki2222 chapter 20 . 4/27/2012