Reviews for From Another Point of View
Raberba girl chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I'm glad that Minnie gets some attention! She's so overlooked in fandom... Her job's got to be a lot tougher than most people give her credit for; heh, lately she seems to have been running Disney Castle/Town all by herself these days, what with her husband gallivanting all around the multi-verse being distracted by anime characters wielding giant keys... She's got to miss him quite a lot, too. ;;

Mickey, you had _better_ take her along next time! It is so not fun being left behind all the time! *frownyface*

Hee, I love that she likes the sight of Mickey wielding a Keyblade, and yaaaaayyyyy, she remembers Terra! 8D

Mickey does look quite good in that coat. ;)

D'awww, he'll bring a paopu home for his true love. X3

"It was a volley of light missiles. The lady followed soon after, crown toppling off from sheer speed." PERFECT. XD XD XD Oh, Mickey, you better stop taking her for granted veeeery soon...

That last bit about not turning the lights off was a little sad, but also a realistic reaction. Hopefully they'll get over it soon, once stupid Xehanort's gone and Mickey can tend to his kingdom properly again... Great interpretation of the theme! :D
My Vantilene chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
This is so poetic and deep I just don't know what to say.
But I'll try to find the words because this is review, and I'm sure you want feedback.
I can't describe how fitting this is and how perfectly every comparison and overarching metaphor is written, but I will say it's the perfect pace for everything you're trying to convey, and the brevity doesn't put any limitations on the piece, in fact, it does the exact opposite. The length leaves so much more for the imagination, while still staying within the rails you've set, and the combination between your control and the reader's makes for an outstanding finish.
Also, this is just a spot-on representation of everything Xion stands for. A lot of people are so concentrated on how "Sue-ish" she is, that they don't realize how truly unique her personality is and how thought provoking the choices she made were.
But I think this is the kind of story I'd like all of them to read, because if anyone can get through to them, it's you.
My Vantilene chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
The Cinderella x Terra is always one of the givens when cranking out crack pairings. Same as Aurora x Ventus, and Aqua x Phillip. (I believe you've already covered the latter, and probably have covered the former.) I like to call these patron ships, because of - actually I can't explain without coming off as an arrogant nerd, so let's just say I really liked this edition to the patron ships and move on?
My Vantilene chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
No more words, I can only muster mere emoticons when describing this beautiful, beautiful collection.
:D
My Vantilene chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
This is. I. Just. You. ASDFGHJKL;
You know what? Just have a smiley face, come on, you know you deserve it.
:DDDDDDDDDD
My Vantilene chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
No OOC moments, no outlandish stretches, still better than a lot of the things that gets washed up on the crowded shore of fanfiction.
My Vantilene chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
That ending is just so powerful.
The whole story is food for thought and spelled out in beautifully-painted-crystal clarity, like smooth, dainty watercolors, but that ending is like a surging typhoon of emotions and it just hits you, like you're at the center of a wordy hurricane, but with a swift period, it's all over and you're just left in this void, the haunting melody of the last words ringing out in the lapse of slow, idle waves.
I just.
Thank you for that.
My Vantilene chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Aww, that is the sweetest thing, I just.
I just.
I.
I'm not good with words when it comes to describing other people's work, I feel like it all sounds the same, but. I don't know what to say. It just makes me feel all tingly inside, it's such a beautiful story that really made me laugh, without being particularly funny.
My Vantilene chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
These pairings are normally boring, but you've re-imagined them in ways that keep them the same, but miles a part at the same time. It's absolutely exhilarating and breath-taking.
My Vantilene chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
"A sweetener, if you will."
Probably the best line ever written in fanfiction history.
My Vantilene chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Sometimes it's hard to choose what to say about these intricately-woven masterpieces. But for this one, you actually made me fall in love with it. You have made me ship a crack ship, and that's something authors can only dream of achieving.
My Vantilene chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
It's funny because I almost did this pairing for Phone Call. (I'm not sure if I've posted it yet or not...) But wow you're just really good at fluffy pieces without making everyone OOC. There's this drinking game where you take a shot every time someone in a fluff blushes, and thankfully there hasn't been a single case of alcohol poisoning. (Not even a drop has reached my tongue.) Maybe a sugar rush because wow this is sweet, but no alcohol. ;)
My Vantilene chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Everyone normally does a Larxene pairing for Drug, or some other sort of negative couple, so this is a nice treat. This is just about the cutest fluff I think I've ever read, while still remaining in the realm of possibility. I just can't stop from smiling! :DD
My Vantilene chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
You made a Moogle pairing. No.
(Which really means, yesssss.)
My Vantilene chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I got it! Because in the books Peter gave Wendy what he thought was a kiss, but it was really just a thimble. Okay, I'll admit, I got it because of Hook, but, I mean, still. The pairing's pretty unique. I have this grand list of characters and a chart of who I'm going to pair up, but I had completely neglected Tinkerbell...
Great work, and I can't wait to read the next one!