Reviews for Affairly Good News
hansonkali chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Only Ron would find out he was gonna be a dad via a fight with Hermione lol. Not a huge Romione shipper but I liked this.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awww, that was really, really sweet. Both Ron and Hermione were really in character, and the ending was perfect. Really good job on this- my only suggestion is not to overuse the name "Ronald." Ron is much more common in the books, even when she's angry. Anyway, lovely job. :)
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
aww! This was a really cute story! I loved your way of describing things. Like their eye colors, and I loved how you described the ice sculpture. You wrote this really well.

You captured the way they act together perfectly in their emotions and reactions to the argument.

I loved the ending. Ron's reaction was perfect. You wrote him well.
thlove chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Awwww! Cute!
CityGirl419 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Meh. It wasn't bad for a story with Ron in it. ;)

Although, I did think his emotions came a bit too fast. Then again, it was a wonder he was showing any emotion at all. So I suppose that was a good thing. I liked how you wrote Hermione, it's a typical Hermione. :p

And Dean, gay. HA! So great!

Awesome job, Amz! ;)
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Okay, a little dramatic. But then again, it's Ron.

Anyhow, loved it. It was so adorable.
complete-idiot189 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011

Me: aww that's sweet .

Mom : what sweet

me: life .. Yay! * jumping up and down like a two year old*

mom: I'm call dad
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
hahaha... Well well well... It was very enjoyable, Amelia. And I simply loved the part where Ron's anger was easily diverted when Hermione told him about her news. Wonderful Keep it up. _