Reviews for The Line Hasn't yet Ended
stw chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Gosh, really! Ace and Moda really such a cute couple!
Owh, before i read this fict, i never knew that Moda really exist, ehehe. But when i check in google, she was cute girl with blonde hair. And really (y) with Ace!

Good job, wait for next chapter! :)
Rosebud on Royal Icing chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
You're story has heart in it, which is very good. However, I take it English is not your first language? I think you should get a beta reader in order to improve more on your writing! I really like this story and I see a lot of potential for it! Ace just sounds so cute and hot in here! And your Moda is sweet! :) I just wished you'd brush up on your grammar a bit more so that I can enjoy this better! Anyway, keep on writing!
tanakaL chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I am addicted to this story now! Its just so awesome! Please update soon even its a small chapter please update!
Inemuri chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I really like this story. I think it's well written so far, along with that One Piece Humor thrown in. The interactions between the two is incredibly adorable, and I was 'Awwing' at the end!

Great Job! :3
Hachiko chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
What a lovely story!It's always good to read fanfics about Ace,he was (and to me he still is)a great (and truly sexy) Ace is IC and I really like him paired with Moda and how you described her as a sweet girl (but not a marysue!).This story is really good!
ElenoireVirch chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Wahhh bgus senpai critanya, udh bca aku, uhhh bgus plotnya, n jln critanya bkin deg deg an wkwkwkwkwk XD, krkternya Ace lcu deh, hahahaha msa klo dkt ma Moda jdi nggak bsa nhan dri hmmm bgus2,..

oh iya ultahnya Moda bkan 1 juni ya, kok november? hehehehe maaf prtnyaan aneh

ummm ini msih update kan?

Update ya aku tnggu,

ttp smangat n keep writing ya :)
naruhime87 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
i was like, gasp at certain part, which 'my woman' , 'my wife' appear. And finally, lemony scene!

Sweet! Finally they are together now! What will come next?what will come next? Hohohihi...
HeartOfNewcastle chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
LOved it!
fujisaki eja chapter 3 . 1/29/2012

udah d-tnggu2

domo arigatou scarlett-neesan

i like it so much

sweet, romantic, and in the first place, hot

dtunggu y kak update-nya

skali lgi mkasih bnyak kak (trharu)
Feathers D. Beilschmidt chapter 3 . 1/29/2012

Uoho... O/./O

Good job, scarlett-san! *mesum mode on* XD

Update~ :D
lunarqua chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
0/o;...*faints with a face redder than a tomato*
lunarqua chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Please please please, hurry with another chapter!
fujisaki eja chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
ya ampun akhirnya

stelah d-tnggu2, thanks y wind scarlett-san

bgus bnget critanya

dtunggu update-nya, please
naruhime87 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Oh kami-sama! Finally! Well to say least this chapter is worth it to wait hundred years! (pun intended) i'm very,very enjoying this 's awesome and great!

Really looking forward for next chapter. You not gonna make me wait more hundred years again did'nt you? Or else i'll bite you to death. Ok just kidding!

Anyway,update fast please! X3
HeartOfNewcastle chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
ok i want to know more know! this pairing is so god damn cute!