Reviews for Stranded
tmp3475 chapter 1 . 5/9
That mad scientist needs to be beaten but Grimmjow and Ichigo could care less right now. The next day might not be
Ino Death chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
Dear god I feel bad for the seireitei... XD The little cubs are gonna drive them nuts
yaoilove19900 chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Seriously, like, wow. This was juat too damn good! Grimmichi is one of my favorite pairings and this is by far one of the best stories i've read! Totally wish there was a sequel tho! I'd love to see how the triplets grow up and go through life! Somuch happiness!
kenni-bun bun chapter 17 . 7/25/2015
In the end, he did spawn the apocalypse. Haha but I'm glad ichi taught her a lesson. And kohaku is my fave, lil chibi shiro.
Shadowgirl666 chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
OK so its 5:17am and I just finished reading this story. I couldn't stop, I started around midnight, so like 5 hours ago, and halfway through the last 7 chapters I would tell myself "I'm gonna go to sleep at the end of this chapter". But I couldn't it was amazing :D
R.S.L chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
ok i liked it but i dont think nel would use the f word an were r her brothers an pet? an y did lilinette have 2 die? i love this soi fon she cool normally i h8 her cuz she the biggish brat around next 2 mayuri
TezuSezu chapter 17 . 1/19/2015
this is the bestest grimmichi fic ive read EVER !
thank you so much for write such an amzing story !
it's a pity that there's no sequel though ...
I like them being together other than byaichi and ichihitsu ...
(although, for some reasons, I rather like grimmichi as mpreg victim ... muahahahahhaa)
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
love the fic
HelleBelle chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Welp he tired even though he didn't get far LOL
HelleBelle chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
huh Mayuri knew what he was doing ,ah such a evil man he is.
SalinaSwathe chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
*applauds* Ah, that was so wonderful! Everything was amazing and breath taking, and you made using present tense look easy (Oh the failures of present tense I've seen in the past *shudders*)! Every chapter had me on the edge of my seat, laughing out loud, and wanting to read more, checking desperately to make sure that this story was actually complete. I kept wanting to leave reviews on other chapters, but my fingers hit the "next" button before I could remember. The ending is great and honestly continuing something like this would be both difficult and unnecessary. I love this story, and I love you for writing it *hugs*

Salina
Zayabel Draga chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
aaw! KAIDA GOT HER ASS POWNED! I love this series thank you, and I love you... marry me
KokoBlurOtaku chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
OMFG IT'S SO GOOD THAT I RE-READ THIS LIKE 4 TIMES ! PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ! ICHIGO AS UKE
Cheshires Mask chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
oh my god please make the sequel love your story so much!
mirrorimage33 chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
I think the first to chapters don't have enough detail...like Ichigo's actual reaction. How he sees things. I believe they move a wee bit too fast, but otherwise, I loved your story. It was great, I loved the plot, and the Kaida ordeal was a great epilogue. Though, I really hope there's a sequel when I go check. Loved your story! Thanks for writing it!