Reviews for Of Oddness and Rumors
Koragg chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Oh I totally Love this! Daniel blending into the harry potter world. :) ahhh there is soo much that could happen to him at Hogwarts, i just wanted to keep reading forever and was sad when it ended. You did such a good job with the characters!
AHetalianOnTheNet chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This deserves way more reviews, it's amazing!
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was interesting. And I don't play horror games. :P
Kaioma chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
OH. MY. GOD. THIS IS PURE WIN.

I absolutely LOVE IT! I love how you still gave Daniel some quirks (lighting lamps and keeping the lantern!). I also love how you had him tell Snape about his past. Out of all the characters I think Snape would be one of the few who would keep the secret. I would love to see a chapter of Harry and co's perspective! Anyways I really, really, enjoyed this. :)
GreatGoldDragon chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow, just wow. I really enjoyed reading this. Not putting Harry Potter in and not really describing the students made it really interesting. How you worded the whole thing really caught my attention and I'll favorite the story so others can read it.
wolf of infinity chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I just knew there would be at least a few crossovers with Amnesia and HP. (Really, there seems to be a HP crossover for every fandom out there, whether its believeable or not - I love it!) I wish there were more, though...

But that's not what I was going to talk about. I was going to tell you that this is the best one-shot I have read in a long time, and I loved every minute of it! The idea was fabulous, and I actually feel inspired to do a similiar story if I get the time and ideas for it!

It was very well written. Couldn't see any grammar mistakes, and the way you have with words really gave life to the story! The way you described their personalities and actions, the surroundings and the oddness of it all. The red-thread was the rumours going around about this man, and the fact that everyone agreed that he was quite a peculiar fellow - it really tied the story together very well!

I would have loved to see you write more snippers like this, perhaps in the form of other chapters, where Daniel interacts with other professors and students. For example, if professor... McGonagall or whoever was alerted by a nightmare he was having (Don't ask where that idea just came from, I have no idea... But wouldn't it be kind of interesting, having her comfort him or invite him for a cup of tea to calm down or something?) Or perhaps Harry and the gang came across him in one of his odd moments, doing their best to help him or something?

I don't know, all I know is that I really like your way of writing, and particularly for these two fandoms together! You really nailed Daniel's character! :) I want to read more!

But of course, it's up to you. Either way; great work with this story, it was a wonderful read, thank you very much for writing it!
Laugh.While.Crying chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I really like this story. Very well-written, little to no spelling/grammatical errors, and a very clever idea :)

You really got the creepiness of Amnesia down. It wouldn't be surprising if Daniel couldn't hold down a job after Brennenburg. Great job on describing his PTSD. It was very realistic without being draged on too long.

Overall, great story! :)

.crying
AnneriaWings chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was an absolute gem of a story that really made my week. I'd love to see more of your incredible writing; Amnesia has so much potential and you really hit the atmosphere and characters spot-on. :D

-AnneriaWings
CadaverWithASicknote chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was just... Beautiful. I loved it.

I tried to read it really slowly so I could savour every word XD

I'm off to see what else you've written :)

Thanks for writing such a great little story!
Chetana chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is awesome! Oh my god, thank you, you make my day! There is no many good cross-overs, but oh well.. I really love this one-shot. Daniel is so Daniel. Oh, I'm so satisfied. Also, sorry, if my English too bad.
Crazy Cakes 23 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Sequel. NOW.
Organco21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

It's got all the little things I love about Harry Potter, and all the things I love about Daniel. Also, you didn't drag it on with lots of unnecessary things. Though I would like to read more :)

Awesome job overall!
Kenshin El chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This was quite interesting and a good story. Are you thinking of making this into a a bigger story or is it just a oneshot?
Miss-Llama-Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
It's hard to find good crossovers, so be very proud of yourself And also, this was probably the best Amnesia fic I've ever read...have an imaginary gold star. :)
cheddarbiscuit chapter 1 . 11/26/2011