Reviews for Midnight II: Possession
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
I sort of wish this was a little longer, but ah well, this is great, too! Midnight's my favourite episode of Doctor Who; always a pleasure to stumble upon something like this.
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Come on I think I'll love a sequel
The Linn chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Nooo... Amy... Rory... All y'all gonn' die!
Don'tSleep chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Thank you, I've always wndered what came after "Midnight." MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!
Don'tSleep chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Bonging, huh? I am SCARED now! My friend is also a whovian, so when she knocks on my door, I just knock back. Scares her every time :D
timano chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
A well-written and highly enjoyable story! 10 out of 10 stars! You captured the claustrophobic atmosphere of MIDNIGHT well, although it's not quite as powerful as the original (without the musical score),
Silvershadow471 chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Because typing long reviews late at nigh on an iPod Touch is tiresome, in short: I love this! Midnight is a great episode, and I've always wondered, what if eleven went back? If there was an episode that relived another in a different point of view, I'd like Midnight. Then, lo and behold, I come across your story! Perfect!

Poor Jethro... :(

Other than that (and poor Rory!), enjoyable and a good, moderate-length read. Midnight really brings out the worst of the humans. Sad, but amusing. :)

Silvershadow471
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
I'm sorry I couldn't review this after every chapter publish! This story was amazing! I loved everything about it and it was so in character and on tract with the actual David tennet episode! I think it would have worked perfect as an actual episode! I loved it and I'm recommending it to a couple of my doctor whoy friends. Keep writing and I'll be looking out for the next story by you!
Shiny IvyLeaves chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
I got special thanks! And I was consistent! Mimi goal accomnplished.

Overall I thought this was an excellent story, with a great and not-overly-ambitious plot (some writer try to write plotlines that are above their skill level, and they turn out badly), interesting charcters (though sometimes the lines between them would blur), and a great author to put them together. The epilogue was a bit short, but it did provide the closure any story needs, along with enough open-endedness for a sequel to be conjured (hint hint nudge nudge). Fantastic story; I loved ever word. So sad that it's over, though

I'll be on the loookout for your next story; it looks very intriging and I'd love to be able to read and review one of your in-progress storyies like this again. So look for me in your next story's reviews!

Also, you added an extra i in rewriting. Just saying.

Shiny IvyLeaves chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
YAIYZ ELLA WASN'T POSSESSED! MWAHAHA

Thank you for not putting the Midnight-thingamado in Ella. I feel satisfied now.

Gyien, why can't I make connections like that? The parent-child fear thing, how come I can't think of things like that? I was predicting based on their actions, not how scared they would be in those moments. I've got to learn how to connect these things!

So, one more chapter until it's over, then? Pity, I was really enjoying reading and rambling on in my reviews. But I can find some other story to invade, right?

Thanks for a great story so far.

Eryaforsthye chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Like this very much. Very psychological thriller and very in keeping with 'Midnight'. I think it's either in Izzy or Neil - they definitely seem to be the most unsympathetic and aggressive.

look forward to seeing more!
AccountIsTerminated chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
What a twist at the end! :) Loving it! x
Shiny IvyLeaves chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
YES! IT'S NOT IN ELLA! HAHA! You can probably tell that I'm very fond of her.

Or maybe the thingymajig can do a very good and confusing eight year old impression.

It seems like it's in Neil. He seems to be the most aggressive of them.

OR! Maybe it's not in any one particular person and only in that person. It could be spread amongst all of them, whispering things. But then, why would it want to protect the Doctor? Or maybe it's not in anyone, but floating around, basking in the chaos and the panic anad the fear and the aggression.

This is a very enigmatic story, and I've come across few that were this engaging. The fact that you're updating very quickly is helping tremendously with my enjoyment of it.

Shiny IvyLeaves chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT PUTTING THE POSSESSY-THING IN ELLA? But evil eight year old, that's still not bad.

I think it's either in her or Neil. Or maybe Amy. Or possibly the Docotor. But mostly it seems like Ella right now. Though it really could be anyone.

Neil's jumping the gun a bit though, because they're not sure who it's in. Or maybe it is in him... I guess we'll find out later!

Leaving a relatively short review-

Fablegirl777 chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Hmmmm...I would say it was Rory, as he's " trying to take the attention off himself," but he doesn't strike me as if it is him...I think maybe the Doctor. Or no-one. Good chapter!