Reviews for Alone and Scared
Princess JuliannaBell chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
When Sydney said, "No matter how mad Gage is, He would never, EVER, hit me" that really touched my heart. I felt like that was a true S&G moment. I love that quote so much!

-Princess JuliannaBell
Shadow Cat17 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Such a heartwarming story.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Wow. Emotional and beautiful. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Blue-Skys chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
The only problem with this story is I want more.

The other small issue you may want to fix is the body heat comment in Ch 1. It makes it look like Sydney & Gage are not together. Then in Ch 2 She puts her hand on her husbands shoulder? A little confusing. Other then that very good. Very true to Gage's character.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Amazingly great :) loved it :) keep writing :)
moviemom44 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
You're more than welcome. I'm glad little Charlie decided to give trust a try. Of course, he couldn't have picked a more trustworthy, honorable mom and dad if he'd tried. Well done. -Wendie
Nee-Nee NIA chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Aww its over. So glad Charlie has a family now, one that will be good to him. Maybe youll write a more story with him. Great story

Cant wait for another story

Nee-Nee NIA chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
I totally new they were going to let Charlie stay, no clue what you had plan and im very excited with what you wrote and can't wait to see what you have planned on how to calm this little boy down. Hoping for a speedy update...

mssilenthorse chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Chapter three is being redone but will repost shortly thank you for the reviews
kaylie chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Where's chapter three (and four ha) i saw where people have commented on three but there isn't one? Please update its so good.
mssilenthorse chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Yes Sydney and Gage are together in this story More coming in next day or two thank you all for the reviews
Sydney chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
I love it. Quick question are Sydney and Gage together (you might of answered it but I didn't catch up)love little charlie such a innocent littlw boy. Update very soon.
moviemom44 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I don't know which is worse, the fact that you can't make this stuff up, or the fact that you don't have to make it up because it's based on real events. My heart goes out to Charlie - to all the 'Charlies' of the world. I know there is a special place in Hell for anyone who abuses or in any way destroys the innocence and trust of a child - and nothing would make me happier in this story than to see Gage send Charlie's pitiful excuse for a parent to that nasty little corner of Hades with all due speed.

I look forward to your next update.

Nee-Nee NIA chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
This chaoter made me tear up. So sad that some children are treated this way. Good chapter. Cant wait to see what you have planned for Sydney/Gage/Charlie. Update soon

moviemom44 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
You've done a wonderful job capturing Charlie's point of view, his fears and his way of seeing people and events through the twisted experiences of his abuse. Raised voices signal impending violence...being nice is always a cover for something else - It's heartbreaking and it makes us want to help Charlie as much as Gage and Sydney do. You've also done well with the bond growing between Gage and Charlie due to their similar pasts. I look forward to seeing how you develop this story and your tough but sad little OC.