Reviews for A Revelation
BillBrink chapter 16 . 11/25
So sorry to hear about MSgt Silverdollar's passing. I always enjoyed reading his work, including this one. Thank you for sharing him with us.
envirosue chapter 16 . 11/17
I'm sorry for your loss. I just found your father's stories. Hopefully the joy he brings to others through his great stories carries over to where ever he may be.
Best wishes
roon0 chapter 16 . 11/8
Thank you for sharing such an awesome story.
Jannalornsonyah chapter 16 . 10/28
SFC Copperhead: I found the SMSgt's stories almost by accident. I have read and enjoyed every one of them. I have re-read them frequently. I was sorry to hear that he is on "the next great adventure", I know he earned it.
...our world has lost another aspiring writer
samsas chapter 16 . 10/20
I am sorry for your families lost.
mummacass chapter 16 . 10/20
Brilliant story (one found by accident). I'm sorry for your loss.
Lopendria chapter 16 . 10/14
While I don't often write reviews, I do want to say this had been a pleasant read. My condolences and all the best.
blackflamegod chapter 16 . 10/12
Sorry for your loss. Your dad had great talent, he will be missed.
i shit myself after reading this. YOU ARE AWESOME
Wiredawgman chapter 1 . 9/30
My condolences for your loss. I have enjoyed reading your fathers work. I am an Air Force veteran and would like to thank your father for his service as well as your family. I think the best thing I've heard concerning military families is "They also serve, those who pack and move". It is a sad thing to hear that he has passed, for one thing we won't get to read any more of his fantastic writing and another is for your personal loss. I've enjoyed his work all the more due to him being a fellow vet. Thank you again.
firedawg chapter 15 . 9/30
A first rate story and well doen.
whrr.trudy chapter 16 . 9/27
Thank you for sharing your story, it was a lot of fun to read.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 9/14
Beautiful ending for a great story. I love the way you twisted things just a it to give it a whole new read. Viktor is lucky he only lost his arm. We never actually did see Merlin did we?
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 9/14
Why are they getting so upset they are already mature beyond there years now they have accomplished OWLS, NEWTS beyond anyone else years before any other person and four Masteries to boot. The only real thing maturing will be their age and their bodies, they have already done everything else lol.