Reviews for A Revelation
Good
Nigel943 chapter 3 . 6/23
Aaannnddd now the story has gone to complete and utter crap.
mumphie chapter 15 . 6/16
A great, fun romp - thanks
mumphie chapter 9 . 6/15
Lord Potter and I are related...not am
mumphie chapter 4 . 6/15
Awww - what do you have against Flintwick? And McGonagall had her mind messed up. Sigh, hoped you would redeem her.
mumphie chapter 1 . 6/15
Potterland? Really?
Loose...not lose
Didn't see Fawkes cry on Harry- glad he did
ShadowHearthWalker chapter 4 . 4/8
Hate it.

The plot line is good, but the pacing and your grammar is atrocious.
Stormshadow13 chapter 15 . 3/27
Thank you so much for writing a wonderful story. It was very enjoyable to read and I love the way all of the characters were written.
Silverbackbutch chapter 16 . 3/25
I keep coming back to these wonderful stories. He was a great writer with a fantastic sense of humor. He is missed by many.
Bronze chapter 15 . 3/11
I'm willing to bet shortly after the first battle with M Team someone very high up in Al-Quaeda said " What the fuck did we awaken?! " Though I doubt they lived long enough to get an answer. Wonderful story. I enjoyed the whole thing. I tried to read the entire thing in one sitting but started too late and had to crash around 8:30 AM. I just couldn't stay awake any longer.
Bronze chapter 14 . 3/11
If Hogwarts is preparing for war, then the shit has hit the fan!
Bronze chapter 13 . 3/11
I wonder if the next Dark Lord/Lady that pops up will be smart enough to at least look at what happened to Riddle and decide it'd be safer to just go elsewhere and take it over. As trying in England is not just hazardous to his/her health but downright fatal! After all, Harry is still getting stronger.
Bronze chapter 12 . 3/11
By the time Moldyoldy gets his act together and his ass back in a body, his forces will be so far behind the times it'd be like fighting a modern war with one side using swords and shields! Tommy just isn't gonna know what hit him! I'm kind of surprise they didn't set up a few M134 mini-guns. With magic using runes, it wouldn't be all that hard to keep the barrels cool and clean. Of course personally, I'd like to see them up the caliber from 7.62 to something lie .50. For use against wizards and giants, just a regular lead slug would work just fine. Vampires and zombies? No need to make anything special. That is if you already got those nice little party favors of Fred and George's working. And the way those two are going, they'll have them ready well before Tommy can get a body.
Bronze chapter 11 . 3/11
Seeing as Moldyoldy will be alerted to any magical that enters the graveyard, perhaps they should find a muggle with knowledge of the magical world go in and dig up the grave and snatch the bones. Of course with the M82A1s they could cover him while he worked. Moldyoldy sends one or more of his Death Eaters and the others kill them. And Moldyoldy is down even more followers. You know, I think you missed a call with those rifles. Heavy duty recoil reduction and silencing charms would make them even better Sniper Rifles. Well you'd have to add one more to really make them scarier then scary. Flash suppressor and you just might have the ultimate Sniper Rifle. Add in those nice little fragmentation balls and I think old Moldyshorts will be in for a very unplanned vacation.
Bronze chapter 9 . 3/11
Geez! They only left Moldyoldy three followers to bring him back?! And even if he does he'll have no money to buy anything nor pay anyone either. I real doubtful that he'll get Harry's blood for his return. I really can't see Harry letting him even if it just so he can kill the old fool. I think the funniest part of this chapter was the Queen trying to find a way to make Harry a Prince.