Reviews for A Revelation
I'm so sorry for your loss!
starlite22 chapter 4 . 3/2
Liked the first 3 chapters, this one not so much. power seems to of gone to Harry's head to quickly, I think he's far to over the top. A slower build up, with him thinking things through and building up would of worked better. Him and the Grangers all came a cross as angry, unstable control freaks.
WereWolfKingXx chapter 2 . 2/19
it's too fast paced for my liking
this is awesome if it wasa for real fanfic and not just for laughs It would kick ass
Rebmul chapter 15 . 1/6
its a shame the authors gone id have loved to hear the 9 11 story
Ryan chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
I send my prayers to your family and would like to thank your father for this beautiful work. Alas, we humans have proved unable to achieve one thing: immortality. Thank you
Bmah chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
To add on to my earlier post, this fic is awesome and has had me mutter 'fuck yeah' to myself 5 times in this chapter alone.
Bmah chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I'd like to quickly respond to what Lord Barinthus has said about the first chapter. And for those of you who won't take the time to read all of this, he was wrong. As an avid fanfiction reader, I not only look at recent comments when deciding whether or not to pursue a story, I have also read many HP fanfictions with similar plot beginnings (sorry, no offense intended). I.E. Something happens (In this case, Lily potter talking her sons head out of his ass in the chamber of secrets from some sort of beyond), Harry actually realizes he needs to get his life together, and begins to do that. I had almost no problems with this first chapter (there was a missing Oxford comma that should have been in there for comprehension in the first sentence of the tenth paragraph). Yes, Harry seems childish in the first paragraph in the way he handles the diary, but to be fair, most people I know would have done the same in his situation (getting rid of your tormentor a bit vindictivly). The plot moves unreasonably quickly, I give Lord what's his face that, but that is natural with this kind of fanfiction. If you think I'm making up that this fic is true to character, read Lily's changes, link below. s/6992471/1/Lily-s-Changes
If a fanfiction brings in a ghost, shut goes down fast. This fic's first chapter is not childish, fast paced and unrealistical to cannon at times indeed, but that's why it is fanfiction and not published by the woman most all of us love, gold ol' JK. One last thing, we don't know why our lively Lily flower is in this fic yet, it's the first chapter. Pull up your pants from your ankles lord whose it, and stop showing me you're an ass. If you are going to judge a fic, actually read it.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I was quite excited when I read this fic's description, and then promptly horrified at how childish and ridiculous just the FIRST chapter was. And this is the REVISED version?!
Cwhit930 chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
What a great and funny story. Thank you for the share I enjoyed this a lot.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
I adore this story
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
Going into this story you said it was super powered harry, people need to understand that these types of stories are all about fun and imagination and you my dear writer have that in spades! Great, fun and well written story. I appreciate you taking the time to write it.
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
A$$ kicking harry ! I love it!
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Its like someone pressed fast forward on the story and im seeing everything run by super fast. Lol but i actually really like this story, dont get me wrong i thinks this could have been amazing if it was slowed and expanded upon but hell i aint mad, a good story is a good story and i will finish this story cuz it. Is. Good.
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Meh, ranking as long as it doesn't cross the line I'd perfectly understandable, especially I. dark tines where people need the laughs. This Harry is kuch much too serious. Basically he wants all the kids to conduct themselves like adults and simply skip having a childhood. Kids fight, they misbehave, test their boundaries its just what they do. You can't really expect any kid to not do these kind of things. Consistent bullying is one things that is totally different than saying hurtful words when upset or breaking a few rules.