Reviews for A Revelation
cmfisher chapter 16 . 9/23
Wonderful story. You will be missed
Snapehater chapter 16 . 9/15
I am sorry for your loss
noylj chapter 10 . 8/28
When I went to school, class size was 30-36 children. There was a principal, a secretary, and a nurse.
My father learned stuff in elementary school that I learned in high school and my son learned things in college I learned in high school.
Class size now is way down, into the teens and twenties and education is beyond lousy.
Class size is not the issue, the teachers are the issue, the administrators are the issue, and the politicians are the issue...
I'm glad Harry can spend all this money, but he should think about ENGLISH and MATH and ECONOMICS. They might not need Muggle subjects, but they sure could use THOSE.
LadyHuntress chapter 16 . 8/18
This is hands down one of my fav super power Harry Potter fanfics. It was done very well, and I am honored to have been able to read it.

Thank you.
dethdraco666 chapter 16 . 7/26
Wait does this say what I think it means?
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 3 . 5/30
The reason boys don't ask a father's permission to date a girl anymore is because the world has moved on and we have realized that women are not property.
If he really feels the need to get permission why not speak to both parents? Why only the father? And he definitely shouldn't speak to a girl's parents until after he'd spoken to the girl in question, since her opinion is the one that matters most.
I know it's a nitpick but that kind of attitude really bugs me. And I don't think Harry would say something like that anyway.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 9 . 5/20
Loving this story
Thanks for sharing
Marc the Unruly chapter 15 . 4/27
What a blast! Great story, I really enjoyed it.
lilikaco chapter 3 . 4/26
Really enjoying this story!
Janhvi chapter 16 . 4/16
May his soul be at peace. I thank him for the great story. Stay blessed.
suziq968 chapter 16 . 4/4
So grateful for these fun stories!
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 5 . 3/29
You really, really, should have had this Brit-picked. I quote:
"Call him and ask him to meet us at Nando's please Mum. Tell him dinner is on Harry." Hermione told her shocked mother. Emma stated, "Honey it takes weeks to get a reservation there and it's a bit expensive."

Nando's is a fast-food chain. You don't need reservations - I've dropped in on impulse several times and never even had to wait for a table - and it's not expensive in the least. It's only slightly more up-market than McDonald's or KFC but the food is much nicer. You mention 'the maitre d station' and 'slipped the maitre d £50 to ensure the best of service'. That is so far from how a meal at Nando's really would go that in comparison the magical elements of the story are far more believable. You would be more likely to find a dozen house elves and a basilisk in a Nando's than a 'maitre d station'. The idea that a couple of dentists would be impressed by being taken to Nando's is ludicrous.
I'm so sorry for your loss!
starlite22 chapter 4 . 3/2
Liked the first 3 chapters, this one not so much. power seems to of gone to Harry's head to quickly, I think he's far to over the top. A slower build up, with him thinking things through and building up would of worked better. Him and the Grangers all came a cross as angry, unstable control freaks.
NightScre chapter 2 . 2/19
it's too fast paced for my liking