Reviews for A Revelation
bassoongirl14 chapter 16 . 7/12
I'm so sorry for your loss. This is an amazing story!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 15 . 7/10
This was great. MSgt SilverDollar will be missed. His humor and stories were great.
OwlPost chapter 16 . 6/27
A great author. Will be missed.
Iceberg335 chapter 16 . 6/22
May this wonderful writer be happy among the rest of his ancestors in his next great adventure. This story was simply amazing and I'm glad he got to fishing it before his time came. May he bring smiles to other people's faces when they read this wonderful story.
uvb1987 chapter 16 . 6/20
This is wounderfull work and im sorry for your lose.
True alpha god chapter 16 . 6/6
May he rest in peace
Thank you for writing this amazing fanfic and may your next great adventure be as exciting and beautiful as it will be. So mote it be!
Woah, pretty awesome Fanfiction! But there are quite a lot of things left out. What about the orphans that he said he was gonna help? No mention of integrating the other magical beings? I wish there was more...:(
becket chapter 16 . 5/31
Sorry for your loss he wrote a great story
Forest Edyne chapter 1 . 5/28
I found this story a couple years ago, but lost it when my computer crashed. I was happy to find it again, and have read it many times. He was a very gifted storyteller, and I am truly sorry for your family's loss. May he find happiness on his next great adventure, wherever it May
lead, and I hope his family can take confort in the fact his stories will bring joy to many more readers.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 15 . 5/5
This was just such a fun story to read, I enjoyed the whole thing. I do love a good Dumbassadork bashing story and this was a fun one! I love how you incorporated Merlin, the phoenix's, what you did with Moldyshorts and his followers, Karkaroff, Krum, and I'm glad that Ron *FINALLY* got a clue even though it cost him his friendship with Harry. Just a fun story all around.
I was very sorry to hear about your father's death. He was an excellent writer, and the world of fanfiction is much poorer for his loss.
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 2 . 3/10
I have to keep remindinf myself its AU. Because the Maruaders were bullies...have you forgotten what they did to Severus. I know you're not a fan of him but seriously, thats legit bulling
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 3/6
This fic is just one big poorly-written, poorly-paced satisfaction-wank. It's literally just Gary Stu Fluff...
currahee506 chapter 16 . 2/13
Tell the msgt shen you see him a fellow soldier salutes him and wishes to carry on his work in here