Reviews for Last Friday Night
blue-peridot chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
awww. and yes, i don't get why santana is all happy for finn singing an inappropriate song to her but throws off kurt and blaine's help! and they actually have a clue what she's going through. sigh...
leahmo34 chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
hi, this is great.I love it.
fara1903 chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
That was so fluffy and sweet!
lillibug618 chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
I really love these little stories- they're adorable! I love the Hudmels as well as brotherly Furt and Klaine so this has all of them wrapped up in one!
RiddikulusGrin chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
This story always makes me happy! :)
firewordsparkler chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
That was...awkward. And hilarious and awesome. I loved it.
blue-peridot chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
LOL. this is now headcanon.
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
I loved each and every chapter so far of this and I can't wait to read more! :)
blue-peridot chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
aww. thank you. this does help.
Daybreaq chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
I like how this chapter was rather brief in words but told a lot of story. Blaine was right; Kurt did not neglect to invite him because of practice. I'm glad he called him on it. Blaine seemed to get it after talking to Kurt though. I'm wondering if Finn asked Kurt directly or Kurt just decided to avoid further tension. I'm glad they talked and agreed to a date after dinner though. Still, knowing it's not really about you and someone's just picking you conveniently as someone to take things out on doesn't really help all that much I think ... particularly when you are getting called out by that person in a group and the rest of the group seems to be following suit on it. (i.e. Santana) And it's seriously cutting in on boyfriend time too. If anything, maybe it's *more* frustrating because Blaine probably feels like he can't do much to make things better.
werewolfsfan chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Excellent! Very good look at Finn's behavior as well a how it is affecting Blaine and Kurt.
Apleby Arrow chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
All those ficlets are pretty nice/cute. I love the HudmelsBlaine. And I sure hope too that Finn will find a direction soon in canon.
perchance to wake chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
These are really sweet! I'd love to read more :)

K
fara1903 chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
That was kinda sweet!
RiddikulusGrin chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Right, it's official. I'm in love with this story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »