Reviews for Take That
takethatterforlife chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
loved it :)
wickedchik500 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
haha that was cute!

also...are cyber cookies cookies made by cyber men? cuz if so i dont think i want one...
RoblynM chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
You know I'm old... you made me Google to confirm the last line was a lyric quote!

That was cute.

I like the idea of all those companions w/the Doctor together at one time, but never manage to work out how the AU situation would've happened. (adding Jack might make things more interesting)

You may be giving the Doctor a bit more skill/credit than he deserves (much as I love DT... er, um 10, of course I meant 10) - we know he tried for concerts for Rose twice & ended up dealing with a werewolf the first time and the Wire the second. Only 1 try and he got there? TARDIS must've helped.

:) very cute.

Glad TARDIS gave the gals the shirts... surprised she didn't insist on a T for him!

But I thought we had established the Doctor & Take That were not to be combined...
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
İ was already eating chocolate !:D but my altime fave is still rule the world(a total 10/rose song)
SheWroteTheWords chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Firstly, I LOVE the last line so clever :P.

Secondly, 'tied between Mark Owen and Gary Barlow' er NO. HOWARD DONALD'S THE FITTEST! Closely followed ny Jason ;)

Thirdly, this is awesome and cute and awesome :D