Reviews for Hidan Potter!
silverskinned chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
RAAAAARRGHH! I finally got time to review! Woop woop woop woop RAISE THE ROOF.

Well anyway, nearly shat my pants reading this, funny as hell, and geeeeennius. :D HIDAN'S A POTTER-NERD! that's soooooooo funny. But did you know...I've never watched Harry Potter beforeee! SHOCK HORROR. My dads a complete potter nerd but I never got time to watch it.

*cries in corner*

well, anyway, kudos to you for writing a funny-ass story...again. xDDD

-•Teardrop•-
Murithemagnificant chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ahh, that was cute :D
death2society chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
...Sasori is probably the reason why it got boring over four years. I just realized tht. Pein should've proposed.
theabominablesnowmansassfur chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Aw god...words can't really expressed how hard I laughed at this. Just consider me giving you a mental standing ovation right now. I can't even think of a decent review, laughing too hard xDDD

And hell yes, Hidan! Harry/Hermione all the way!

Draco/Hermione sucks. -_-
SneverusSnapers chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Maybe this should have gone under a Harry Potter and naruto crossover, though technically you didn't USE any of the characters from harry potter (well, only costumes and stuff)... but yeah... good fic.
mrs. itachi uchiha chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
CUTEST THING EVER! X333333
Pinky Divertimento chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
i love this! This makes me wanna reread let's fall in love again. Which I'm gonna do right now! Good job with this story! :DDDDDDD
Ladie Eien chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Ja! That's so adorable and funny! I hope school hasn't been too harsh on you, can't wat for the next update for your two othr stories! :D
deidarafan343 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
omj. i love the part where hidan starts rapping. it's so funny! and the ending. "NOOOOO! MY OTHER UNBROKEN RIB!' had me dying laughing. XDDDDDD
fucktheclosedMinded chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hahaha! That was so hilarious! I really liked it and I hope you get over your writer's block soon. The suspense in Let's fall in love is KILLING me!