Reviews for Tempest tost
Lehna chapter 13 . 3/4
A very sweet love story!
Siriabelle Grace chapter 13 . 2/24
Nice ending, an interesting story to read. XD
I wish you a good inspiration for all your following stories. :)

Kiss,
Siria
Siriabelle Grace chapter 12 . 2/24
This moment with Calypso was really moving. She is a character that I loved since the first moment I read about her years ago in the original books. Thank you for not having belittled her or altered the memory I have of her. The fact that she just gave her benediction is a bonus I really appreciate.

Kiss,
Siria
rickastro chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
i love how the story is going so far
Allycat2090 chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
This story is perfect. I can never find a Lukercy story that compares, this is absolutely beautiful and sweet and thought-out and I love it. You did a good job keeping the characters in-character while bending them enough to fit the story, I always did wish Luke had lived. Thank you for writing this.
Rhaps0dy chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! ITS LUKERCY, AND ITS SWEET, CUTE AND HOT! I TOTALLY LOVE IT! GREAT JOB!
One Fandom Is Not Enough chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Awwwwwwwwww...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *aggressively displays feeling of cuteness overload*

That was...that was...THE sweetest fanfic I've ever read

But then you have like moments of HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHAWT included in it as well

Basically it was, for lack of a better word, PERFECT

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I FUCKING LOVED UT YOU PIECE OF SHIT HOW DO YOU EVEN WRITE THAT WELL ITS NOT FAIR grrrrr * growls annoyedly due to the huge punts of jealousy currently being held*

Just...just go away ok, leave me to sulk in envy without writing fucking astoundingly cute but sexy fanfics which distract me
OFINE
Lovefanfiction chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
This story is ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS! It has great plot, the emotions and smut and everything else were really well written! N it was REALLY SWEET! Lukercy is my favourite pairing and you just make them PERFECT! A sequel would be really nice! But I guess it is difficult to make it as nice as or better than this so... either way, KEEP WRITING UR FANTASTIC STORIES!
Dareagon chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Brilliant story! Thank you!
Dj Crescendo27 chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
*Is fangirlinga lot*
I just love this! I just love how this is so happy and fluffy! I mean, like they totally get what they deserved;a happy ending (especially Luke)
Jess-love95 chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
This is the first story I found that has more than two chapter, and an actual story, and that is not about Anabeth/Percy... I'm very glad I found this fic' because this story is fabulous ! I loved it, it was very moving, tender, sweet, cute, adorable (any positive adjectives you can think about, this story has it !) The end is wonderful, so full of love and understanding ! The lemon scene was beautiful, they were really making love it was very sweet )
I love how you write ! When I like a story I always read it very fast, but I loved your story so much that I was afraid I was going to finish it too fast so I read it slowly, sometimes rereading intersting passages, to fully appreciate your writing skill, your capacity of moving me and describing the character's feeling...

I hope you continued to write (this story as after all written in 2011) and I'm going to check your profile to read your other Percy Jackson fic' if you wrote one (or more) !
Thank you for sharing this !
Bloodredfirefly chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! I'm just in love with it. Completely, overwhelmingly... it's fantastic. It's sweet, it's sexy, (you can actually write a sex scene, hallelujah), and it's just generally brilliant. Oh, so happy am I:-)
OffbeatLover chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
I absolutely love this story! Very nice work here.
Visitor chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
So, uhm, this is the third time I've read this fic. It's so adorable, I can't help it. I love the dynamic between Luke and Percy, and there's so few grammar/spelling mistakes and it's just... Geez. It's perfect. It's absolutely my favorite Lukercy fic, and it's lovely.
CookieMonstAri chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Squeeeeeeeeeeee! Omgomgomgomgomgomg.

Excuse me while i die of happiness