Reviews for Tempest tost
Dj Crescendo27 chapter 13 . 2/21
*Is fangirlinga lot*
I just love this! I just love how this is so happy and fluffy! I mean, like they totally get what they deserved;a happy ending (especially Luke)
Jess-love95 chapter 13 . 1/12
This is the first story I found that has more than two chapter, and an actual story, and that is not about Anabeth/Percy... I'm very glad I found this fic' because this story is fabulous ! I loved it, it was very moving, tender, sweet, cute, adorable (any positive adjectives you can think about, this story has it !) The end is wonderful, so full of love and understanding ! The lemon scene was beautiful, they were really making love it was very sweet )
I love how you write ! When I like a story I always read it very fast, but I loved your story so much that I was afraid I was going to finish it too fast so I read it slowly, sometimes rereading intersting passages, to fully appreciate your writing skill, your capacity of moving me and describing the character's feeling...

I hope you continued to write (this story as after all written in 2011) and I'm going to check your profile to read your other Percy Jackson fic' if you wrote one (or more) !
Thank you for sharing this !
Bloodredfirefly chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! I'm just in love with it. Completely, overwhelmingly... it's fantastic. It's sweet, it's sexy, (you can actually write a sex scene, hallelujah), and it's just generally brilliant. Oh, so happy am I:-)
OffbeatLover chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
I absolutely love this story! Very nice work here.
Visitor chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
So, uhm, this is the third time I've read this fic. It's so adorable, I can't help it. I love the dynamic between Luke and Percy, and there's so few grammar/spelling mistakes and it's just... Geez. It's perfect. It's absolutely my favorite Lukercy fic, and it's lovely.
CookieMonstAri chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Squeeeeeeeeeeee! Omgomgomgomgomgomg.

Excuse me while i die of happiness
awesome1 chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
love the whole story (by the way this is not sarcasam)
Lumiere Nordiques chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
This story is so amazing and sweet. Loving it! :D
Hikary Sanoko chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
This story was so cute and sweet! Great job!
Fjjhdsg chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Yes excellent
I love how you write this pairing a lot!
KitsuneDango chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
awwwww best story ive read in a long time
foreverthederp chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
*sniffle sniffles* ;dkjfhksdjfh IIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOVVEEEEEEEEE THHHHHHHHHHIIIIIISSSS STTTTORYYYYYYY
EcstaticAdriatic chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
lol that song from the ending is my mom and dad's 'anthem' they play it whenever theyre being gooey ;')
KyubbiNoKitsune89 chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
I love the story Luke/Percy is one of my fav parings for fan-fiction
emthereble chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
oh wow, wow, wow! i now need a few cold showers! It was brillant, great, fantantic, wow again! I am just going to carry on metting into a pool of hot thoughts!