Reviews for Fraternal Order
That was hot!
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Nicely written!
indigoapple chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
that was about as in character as a wincest fic can be, nice job!
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awesome story!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
"Stupid! Hugs led to blowjobs! Everyone knew that"
That's good to know! XD
Maybaby34 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
"Hugs led to blowjobs! Everybody knew that!" hahaha! I'm not a fan of Wincest, but damn...that was funny and awesome! lol
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Holy mother of god that was smexy :P Poor Dean. He didn't know what hit hime ;)
Twilightsatellite chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
And Dean thinking he was quiet! And Sam have known all the time! Wow that was a twist! Loved it!
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Fuck, that was a great ending lol. Awsome one shot :)
MDemagogue chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
My name is Gleefulmusings and it says on my profile that I can't write sexytimez very well. I believe that your pants are on fire. Also, I laughed and got aroused at the same time.
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
"Me love you long time." ha, classic. I always love a good fic that can make me hot but also makes me laugh. Thank you for that!
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This fic had several *impeccable* little bits of banter.

I love the very internal start-up, Dean's attempts at (but lack of) discretion, and Sam's response.

And yes, Sam does know Dean a lot better than he thinks he does ;)
bluebebopgirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
ROTF LMFAO! Internalizing pervy Dean is awesome! Best graphic fic I've ever read without the two of them actually doing anything to each other. ;)
gosai-girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Hot! Wow, that was sexy. I was not expecting Sam to wake up! haha

The last 5 stories I've read have ended in this tantalizing way, though! Argh, just f*&K each other, you two! *shakes fist at Sam and Dean*

haha, anyway, this is so good! Thanks for sharing!
Janna18 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
*snigger*smirk* - he had that one comin for him!

LOVED IT! 3

My fave line - "I don't care if you want to jerk your junk, but unless you're going to come over here and help a brother out, stop moaning my name, would you?"

ROFL doesn't COVER it! ;D