Reviews for Monsters Seek Out Other Monsters
Storiesfromthebluebox chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Stella, this is really good. I mean, I can't help but feeling a bit icky and dirty while reading it, but that doesn't have anything to do with your writing. Just with the fact that it's incest. The writing is amazing and the way you write their characters is pitch perfect. I said it before: if anyone can make Wincest plausible, it's you. And I turned out to be right.

Great job. I applaud! Now I'm going back to Destiel to get rid of the slightly dirty feeling. XD
3DBABE1999 chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
WOW! Read the WHOLE thing in one sitting and I LOVED it!...

I can't wait to read more!...

Also: Would you PLEASE check out my story Pure Ones Supernatural and REVIEW? I REALLY NEED MORE REVIEWS!...I'VE worked SO HARD on that fic just to get it right and nobody's reviewed my latest "DISC" (It's written like a season: the "DISCS" are the Chapters and each "DISC" has about 2-4 "Episodes" per "DISC" and 2-4 "chapters" per "Episode" so you have to read down ALL the way to the bottoms of EACH POST to understand EVERYTHING) It's a future fic with an OC and some AU...And like I said I worked SO HARD I just want people to read it and tell me what they think about EVERYTHING I've written for it... so... PLEASE?
SPNjunkie25 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Oh Great story! MORE soon PLZ! ;)
rowen raven chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
This is very very good. It's really well written and enthralling. I love the mess of emotions the flow in and between them. I specially love Dean's thoughts, feelings and emotions. I'm dying to read what happens next. update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Ahh! Love it! Litterally couldn't stop reading, and I should have been in bed long ago. I'm exaused, but if there were more chapters, I'd never sleep. Please keep going! 3

Your friend and fan who doesn't actually know you but loves you,

Gabrielle : )
blackmagic661 chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I really like this story, i got really happy when i saw there was an update :) Sam is always angsting over that 'destiny' thing, he should just realise he has free will, if he doesn't want to lead hell's army he doesn't have to, silly Sammy :P Hope they work things out in the end, Dean and Sam should be happy :)

Who needs a smut-fest when this is better :) I look forward to the next chapter, hopefully won't be so long a wait ;P
Merel chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
aaw! they know eachother so well! great chapter! I love angst so much! and you're like the best at writing it! short review but I'm out of inspiration... gonna read the next chapter now ;)
Merel chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
THEY... ARE... SOOOO... CUTE! they have like the closest love relationship in the history of stories! serieusly! it's like romeo and Juliet but with two brothers in a fantasy world! and you wrote them perfectly! even Sam! my Sweet little Sammy and badass but all sweet on the inside Dean who can't live without his brother! I like the storyline too (at least what I've read from it) it's very... supernatural... and it's very Sam to worry about himself accually killing Dean! poor Sammy, he could never do that, he should know that by now... oh and not to forget : great writing, as always! not that I expect anything else from you hun! on to the next chapter...
MonroeHipsPoisonLips chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
oh you are a god damn tease! please update soon
MonroeHipsPoisonLips chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
wow this is very good I loved the part about Dean saying how much he would love to be like Sam
loki89 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I thoroughly enjoy this story so far. You have a great talent for pinpointing the brothers emotions and you write their characters to a T. Please continue!
Helen chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
please continue the story! It is really emotional and interesting to read.
Souless666 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
is Sam having visions? Cause, by season 2, Sam was having waking visions, the sleeping ones, stopped near the end of season 1.

Anyway, I am really intrigued.
Merel chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
yay! you've written your first supernatural fanfic! *cheers* applaus! applaus! this just made me freakishly happy. I haven't been reading wincest, I actually haven't been reading gay supernatural fics at all except for Sarah's so let's see if you can get me into the wincest universe like you did with chainshipping :) if there is someone that can do it, it's deffinatly you! you are so good at writing different characters I will never get it. you wrote them sooo well!

I'm proud of you hun! and I love you!