Reviews for My Brother!
Kelsi chapter 30 . 7/17
I absolutely love this Fanfiction! I have read it about twelve times now, and I cannot get enough! I love the way the characters are portrayed, and I love all of the detail. Please please please update though! Even though I love rereading it over and over, I am dying to know what the secret about the Patroni are, and I would also be interested to see how fourth year ends, and what happens with Ron and Hermione. Overall, I love this, and I will NEVER get bored of it!
WesternAssassin chapter 38 . 7/10
Just want to say, I started this story a few days ago and that I absolutely love this story! I never read a HP fanfic like this. It’s incredibly unique and very well done.

You are killing me with what the dark secret of the patronus is. I have mixed feelings about that by the way. I always viewed the patronus as the pure image of light and all that is good. (I know that sounds terribly cheesy). I can’t imagine what you could have done to make it all dark and terrible. I love the elemental patroni though. Very bad ass!

I also really love Emma! I haven’t read too many stories of Harry having a sibling and even those I have read don’t really focus on them. And expanding his friend list to the younger year has been very entertaining as well.

Really hope for an update soon, and once again I love your story! Very well done!
I once had the same nightmare except with the addition of this condition were teeth grow everywhere in your mouth.
Pun Queen chapter 16 . 7/6
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS
WHO HURT YOU TO MAKE YOU LIKE THIS
AHHH
UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
TonyWoodford chapter 1 . 6/28
What a great read, thanks
alli chapter 1 . 6/14
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sameera Jagadeesh chapter 12 . 6/14
your detailing is wonderful
FireAndSteel chapter 38 . 6/9
Omg why is this abandoned before even revealing thr secret

I've been looking for stories that have Harry and a little sister and this is definitely one of the best examples, such a great relationship you've shown here. Love it, and would love more if you ever come back
lunadream13 chapter 38 . 5/17
I'm really enjoying your story can't wait for the next chapter.
a girl chapter 16 . 5/13
YOU KILLLLLED DOBBBBBBBBBBBBY
RavenpuffsWhereYouAt chapter 4 . 5/3
Emma and Draco as a pair? Colin and Emma? Idek
Gabby chapter 5 . 4/29
ITS LIT
7DianaKeating8 chapter 38 . 4/24
I really enjoy this take on the Potterverse. The plot/storyline is filled with angst, adventure, love, and drama. There are some grammar and spelling mistakes, but they are easily overlooked by the wonder of it all. I understand that you do not take kindly to people bothering for an update, but I would like to ask if you have had the time to work on this, if life has gotten busy, or if you decided to discontinue the story as I see that this was last updated some time ago. I shall keep my eyes out for further chapters.
DarkKing838 chapter 38 . 4/22