Reviews for My Brother!
7DianaKeating8 chapter 38 . 15h
I really enjoy this take on the Potterverse. The plot/storyline is filled with angst, adventure, love, and drama. There are some grammar and spelling mistakes, but they are easily overlooked by the wonder of it all. I understand that you do not take kindly to people bothering for an update, but I would like to ask if you have had the time to work on this, if life has gotten busy, or if you decided to discontinue the story as I see that this was last updated some time ago. I shall keep my eyes out for further chapters.
DarkKing838 chapter 38 . 4/22
More chapters ?
Linda chapter 38 . 4/8
I beg you, if you're not going to finish this story AT LEAST put it up for adoption! It's an awesome story!
Emma chapter 1 . 4/6
Look I know you probably don’t wont people begging you for updates. But please update you haven’t updated in over a year and this is the best fanfic I have ever read. Please update if only to let us know the story is dead.
flowercat05 chapter 38 . 3/24
Since you said we shouldn't ask for an update I won't, but I do have to say that of what you've written so far, this is easily one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. The amount of thought and time that you've clearly spent on how different it would be from the books if he has a sister is amazing. I've read so many of the terrible cannon based books that don't really change anything. I love this world that you've created! Also, I don't think your grammar or spelling are bad at all, but since that's a recurring worry for you, you could try using a beta :)
LokiStoneheart chapter 1 . 3/13
It is over huuuuu T-T
LokiStoneheart chapter 37 . 3/13
Sooo just so you know Rowling doesn’t use the plural form because “there is too much i-ending plurals (Inferi for example) also great work I personally would love to see this story continue if not by your hand then someone else’s
LokiStoneheart chapter 16 . 3/7
Imagine Darth Vader’s voice: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T.T
LokiStoneheart chapter 16 . 3/7
Sooo I have started to read this chapter just now... I Ginny or Emma dies I am so not gonna finish reading this
Landsily chapter 19 . 3/4
Your writing is kinda going off topic a little but keep up the great work

P.S I think you should take out some of the other characters point of view and just focus on Harry Hermione Ron and Emma and what happens in the actual story
LokiStoneheart chapter 7 . 3/4
Aaaaaaaaaw kneazle for Emma
Unicorn123 chapter 3 . 3/1
This chapter was amazing! I hope you are well, and I wish the best for Emma!
Unicorn123 chapter 2 . 3/1
Thank you for another great chapter, your books are great.
Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 3/1
OMG! I was starting to read this, while I was making breakfast, but it was so good I couldn’t. No breakfast for me.
Amber Sun chapter 38 . 2/21
Please update more. I enjoy reading this fanfiction
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »