Reviews for My Brother!
A.E.eight chapter 2 . 2/25
HAHAHA it's so funny that he wet himself HA
oujiswan chapter 42 . 2/16
Buena historia me gusta mucho
Madelyn chapter 7 . 1/15
This story is awesome! Best fan fiction I’ve read!
SavvySpirit chapter 42 . 12/19/2020
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?!
teenwriter827 chapter 42 . 12/14/2020
This is good. It has moments where it shows flashes of greatness but it is good nonetheless although a little more focus on Harry, and by extension Harry-Emma's relationship and their bond. That said, I do hope you continue this
TheWateringWizard chapter 27 . 11/23/2020
What the hell does that last paragraph mean ?! It’s super ominous ! Why on earth would it be his greatest mistake ?!
Bella chapter 42 . 11/19/2020
This is great, I get bored during online school so I read this sometimes, but it says the date it was published was 9 years ago, does that mean you've quit this?
Guest chapter 34 . 11/18/2020
This story is amazing
alecisgroovy chapter 42 . 11/19/2020
This story is amazing. It's a captivating take and the emphasis on the magical and educational sides is fascinating. I binge read the whole thing in a day!
bluestorm28 chapter 42 . 10/26/2020
I absolutely love this story and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for Harry, Emma and the rest of the guild...
I do have a couple of questions though
first one is how exactly do you pronounce demelza's little sisters name and what made you choose to pick it as her name considering how well normal her older brothers names are?
And my second question is for the end of the tri wizard tournament and for the order of the phoenix... Will Cedric still be killed by wormtail (not fussed if he does die or not.)and will Sirius still be killed by Bellatrix while trying to protect Harry and most likely Emma as well in the veil room in the M.O.M?
Bloomlove chapter 24 . 10/25/2020
You should do a sims game picture of all the characters together including the pets
bluestorm28 chapter 11 . 10/22/2020
I don't know if you've already realised this but I'll inform you about it anyway...
I noticed when you were having harry teaching Emma how to use some spells used in DADA that you accidentally got your spell names wrong as flipendo is the knock back jinx and Incendio is the flame spell.
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 42 . 10/20/2020
I love the rune bubble first wizard submarine.i noticed that you haven't updated in awhile uope everything is ok and your staying safe during these times. I hope you use the rune bubble idea in another harry potter book after this one of course.
Toraach chapter 18 . 10/19/2020
That's really great! It is so rarely to be seen a nice dealing with the Dursleys, people too much stuck into that canon crap with them. And here finally Dumbledore does something and what style! It is briliant, suits the Dursleys perfectly. Vernon the pig eating like a pig, good, good :) You have done a great job here with writing this.

I was thinking some time ago how dealing with the Dursleys might look with a different character, who come to tell Harry about magic or resque him during the summer. Imagine Bella doing it :) crucio! She would help Harry once and for all. No Dursleys, no problem. All with great style :)
Toraach chapter 9 . 10/19/2020
I read some chapters of your story. That's a nicely written and interesting story. I like some developments like Hagrid scarring the Dursleys. But also I see that the Dursley remained their stupid evil and mistread the Potters, untill the Weasleys came. You have some pluses that you left all that Dobby blocking the entrance for Harry and a car ride to the School. I just hate this scene and rewriting stuff from the book to this extenct. Also , it was cool that nonone knew about Emma and reaction of characters to her. Or this how the rest of the Weasleys didn't believe Ron, funny :)
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »