Reviews for My Brother!
AJ Wilkinson chapter 39 . 9/8
I have thoroughly enjoyed My Brother, grammatical oddities and all. I am a fan of White Squirrel, and My Brother came up, either as one of his recommendations, or as a recommendation from one of his favorite authors. Please don't let it end hanging!
bookgirl360 chapter 39 . 9/6
I have to say this is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site I love how u have written ur own storylines mixed with the Original story I can’t wait for the next chapter
samjordon08 chapter 39 . 9/5
Brilliant chapter, good character building, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this wonderful story
MPChess chapter 39 . 8/22
So, Just as an aside, I just spent the past week re-reading this story, just to refresh my memory... Glad I did, too, I forgot about a lot of details :P

Anyway, good read, as usual _ Feel free to ignore everyone pressuring you for an update. If it takes a while, I'll just have to re-read this again :P (I read too many fanfics, just so you know...)
mysinger chapter 39 . 8/19
Thank you for sharing this delightful, heartwarming story with us. I have never read a story where Harry has a sister before and I am really enjoying it. I love the characters, especially the members of the guild. Hope things continue to improve for you.
This literally shook and moved me!
PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE MORE!(it’s so touching!)
Kisa tracer chapter 39 . 8/16
It's great to finally read another chapter. You have done a great job and I feel bad about all the werewolf children. I know you said not to brother you about the next update but I hope it is soon. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Hell no.1 chapter 39 . 8/15
Hoi? What is that supposed to mean?
What does 'Emma asked Emma' mean?
Why does it say 'Oracle2Phoenix?
On this page, I think that the 'Happy Birthday, Harry' was supposed to be 'Happee Birthdaey Harry.' No offense.
I’m so glad you updated! I’ve been following this story for YEARS! I think I started reading it 5 years ago and it was my first ever fanfic that I have ever read! This story inspired me to write my own fanfiction! It is probably the best fanfiction out there! PS- I have anxiety, too! Cats really do help! I have 3!
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 39 . 8/8
I love this!
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 39 . 8/5
Very good chapter, I’ve absolutely love this story, I do hope your able to continue this, but I do understand if you don’t, I hope you get better soon! If you can please post soon, I look forward too it!
Hinny FTW chapter 39 . 8/2
Cats help in every situation. Glad you're writing again!
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »