Reviews for My Brother!
T.K. angel chapter 36 . 9/26/2015
There not much to say in a review I think that is why you get so few. Cuz theyou just wanna know what happens next. Another author who posts here suggested I read your story. I banged read this over the past several days I love it its good you interesting. You make people want to jump ahead but can't cuz they would miss something. This story is easily one of the best to be posted on this site or as harry potter fanfiction at all... I'm typically very critical in my reviews I find nothing to be critical about except damn you for keeping the secret of the patrons from us! Keep up the good work
canis3 chapter 36 . 9/25/2015
Such story 't stop reading ! Please update soon
Guest chapter 36 . 9/24/2015
GIVE US THE SECRET!
misteryman526 chapter 36 . 9/24/2015
Wow. That was a really great twist. I can only assume that Harry discovered something terrible about the Patronus? Or maybe his research revealed some method of making the Unforgiveables even worse than they currently are? Anyway I hope you've got the next chapter mostly finished already because I desperately want to find out where you're going with this!
Wren Truesong chapter 36 . 9/23/2015
Morgana's bountiful bosom, what a chapter to come back into the story on! XD Poor Harry. And, well, Ron and Hermione are being consistent as your portrayed them; pride is a nasty thing sometimes, as are jerkbrains. Jealousy makes awful walls, especially when it comes to things you identify as. THey'll come around. I hope.
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 36 . 9/23/2015
Okay first of all, Hermione, Ron, you guys are arses right now. Second, what the hell was the secret? Like I have a few ideas but I'm pretty sure that even with their discovery harry wouldn't react like that. I'm just so curious. I love this fanfic. When I saw you updated I'm like "f*cking finally! Hell yeah mate!" This is the best Harry Potter has a little sister fanfic ever. Keep up the amazing work and update soon please!
acuphalffull chapter 36 . 9/22/2015
Oh no, poor Harry :(
I'll be on the look our for your next chapter, your story is hella interesting!
Will you go into detail about the theory that got Harry so upset or will you be leaving it at just what you gave us in this last chapter?
MuggleCreator chapter 36 . 9/22/2015
Interesting.
totallyuncreativelyinsane chapter 36 . 9/22/2015
Nooooo! Why?! FUCKERY! You can't just leave me on a cliffhanger!
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 36 . 9/22/2015
Yikes that was intense and I wanted to punch Hermione and Ron. Now you've got me burning with curiosity on the terrible secret, which is really going to bug me until the next chapter. Great job!
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Considering they're both of Lily's blood, wouldn't the Blood Wards have worked just as well between the two of them and then no Dursley's?

The interesting thing? Hogwarts' Wards would have gained a great protective advantage if the two of them and the Blood Wards were set there instead. With the Blood Wards, for seventeen (Harry) or eighteen (Emma) years, anyone meaning Ill Intent to the inhabitants of Hogwarts wouldn't have been able to get in if the two were there along with the Blood Wards.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/22/2015
Oh come on, you HAVE to tell us the secret! PLEAAAAASSSSSEE?

Glad to see you updated! Great chapter!
Sandy chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
I like.

Also as much as i get that there was a reason you did the whole separate them for a year thing. i simply can't accept it as a possible outcome for two kids who only had each other in an abusive home to just within a month be a o fucking k to be split for a year it makes no logical sense to me also if harry is supposed to be the fucking protective older brother how the fuck is he protecting her by leaving her with child abusers. I just can't see how that is a logical reaction for starved abused siblings also why the fuck would he wait till he is 17 to move that has never made sense to me even in canon the durslys were shit people for fuck sake he should be completely against even going back and taking shit to the cops hell he should have been against leaving his sister
Guest chapter 36 . 9/21/2015
Another great chapter. I honestly don't care when the next chapter comes out as long as it doesn't feel like your going on haitus again.
Lilykees chapter 36 . 9/22/2015
Please have Harry and Ginny together permanently soon an let Ginny help Harry. Please keep cho chang away from Harry, she is just a self centered *****.
827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »