Reviews for My Brother!
fons19 chapter 37 . 1/6/2016
they should forgive ron and Hermione because it is eating into them and it has to happen in order for this whole falling out to end
Fayanora chapter 37 . 1/5/2016
Amazing! Glad this got updated again after so long, this is seriously one of my favorite fan fics!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
im crying right now very beutiful
Guest chapter 37 . 1/4/2016
good hope for more wot of hrmioe
CheckAlexa chapter 37 . 1/4/2016
I am always so thrilled when you post a chapter! You are such a talented and creative author. Have you even considered publishing novels of your own? Because I would seriously buy them! Just one thing that I noticed was that you used full stops at the end of a sentence in dialogue, and I'm pretty sure that most of them need to be comma, i.e. "'I love pie.' Harry said." is incorrect, whilst "'I love pie,' Harry said." Is correct. Just something to think about! Love the chapter and can't wait for the next one! Much love, CheckAlexa
triggbc chapter 37 . 1/4/2016
Wonderful chapter. Hope Harry can keep this knowledge as a secret. But still it's so good to see what Harry can do. As for Hermione and Ron, they really think Harry and Emma will forgive them easily after what they did and said? Hope neither Harry noe Emma will not forgive them. Looking forward to the next chspter.
Iwik chapter 37 . 1/4/2016
Wow, just wow. That was awesome! He pounded that Horntail into the ground, literally! Karkaroff is being a bastard, seriously 1 point? I do hope the Potters forgive Ron and Hermione eventually, but I understand them not being very forgiving at the moment. And you are pure evil for taunting us with the secret without actually telling, can't wait for it to be revealed. Amazing chapter as always. I wonder if he's going to manage to bag Cho as his date, will Ginny get lucky or if he's going at all (that's probably a couple of chapters away but still).

I wonder what Fleur thinks of the 'leetle boy''s display.
SidJ chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Wait so is Harry not the boy who lived in this? Instead it's his sister? But then why wouldn't Dumbledore know about it? Thenphrophecy is the reason the potters were in hiding in the first place.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
I'm honestly curious about what this terrible secret is. The only guess I have about it is that the Seven Patroni must ABSOLUTELY NOT be combined into one entity. It might be something else, and probably is, but that's the only guess I have.
Geoffro Madness chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
Damn, that was... GREAT! Are Hermione and Ron gonna be brought back to the Guild? How's Harry gonna handle the media? So much to do... Keep up the good work! :)
Lilykees chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
Please have Harry confide in Ginny and have her be the one to help him, to free himself of this. Please also get them together and stay together, they need each other and they are the only ones who are right for each other.
White Squirrel chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
Argh! The suspense is killing me!

But now that we know about the Elemental Patroni, I can at least submit my own crazy theory.
The "other" six Patroni all have their element in their name, but the original has "Expecto", meaning "I expect" or "I await".
Now, in the original myth of Pandora's Box, or rather, Pandora's Jar, Hope was not left in the jar for mankind to use. Instead, it was Foresight that was kept sealed in the jar to keep it from plaguing mankind and keep the futility of life from driving them to despair.
So what if the seventh element is Foresight or something similar? And it could be used in dark magic to torture people with perfect knowledge of the future, thus the "fate worse than death"?

Pretty weird and esoteric and probably wrong, I suspect, but I think it is the most linguistically valid interpretation that holds to the letter of the consequences you describe.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
I really love it keep going.
HeRonLove chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
Nice chapter. I am happy that Ron and Hermione are trying to make amends. I hope Harry give them a chance after they grovel a little.
Scott chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
Also I noticed just as I pressed the post review bottom some spelling mistakes such as the word erect appraring. I wrote the review on my cell phone and good old auto correct changed a bunch of my words, so wanted to apologize for that. Gotta love auto correct
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »