Reviews for My Brother!
kateplay chapter 32 . 3/7/2014
Another great chapter I was almost thinking Greyback himself was going to show up to the meeting I will also be interested to see if you go the fake moody of cannon route with Harry and Emma seeing him so much they should notice him not being the real one easy

also I cannot wait till you get to the ootp chapters cannot see this Harry rolling over and letting her use her Quill on him
Fuyutaro son chapter 32 . 3/4/2014
as always, great chapter, i really enjoyed it.
MuggleCreator chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
Ooh...great stuff. I may end up bookmarking this chapter for use when idea-gathering for my own werewolf rights chapters...
SonofBlack chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
Love the way it is developing. Please update soon :)
heronlove chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
That was a great chapter.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
I love it!
triggbc chapter 31 . 3/2/2014
I saw this story just a few days ago. This's very different and really great story so far. I loved all the characters (both canon and OC, especially Harry as powerful and researcher) and their interactions. It's really good that Harry's doing all his researches himself and isn't rely upon anyone for this. Hope it will continue in this way, and also hope you don't make Harry involve with Cho. I'm supporting your pairings that you wrote in summary.
TheDoctor'sAmazingCompanion chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
This was a great chapter, I enjoyed it a lot. I like the werewolves and the Defence Guild's plans.
mdauben chapter 32 . 3/1/2014
It was great to see a new update today. Some interesting developments with the guild and their support of werewolves. I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 32 . 3/1/2014
Let's hope the group doesn't buckle under the pressure they are willingly putting on their shoulders.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 31 . 2/20/2014
This story is absolutely briliant. I really like how you portrayed your OC, Emma. She's a perfect mix of both her parents and Harry and I really like how you made her have a posative effect on Percy as well. Please keep writing this story and don't give up. This story is one of the very best stories on this whole website and I just have to say congradulations for that! My Brother is by far, one of my very favorite stories! Great job!
Ryubimaru chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
First sorry for not logging in I don't want to distract my run through your story.
Okay on the matter of a fear of flying etc, I would ask why is he afraid of flying? Because of first year? Why? He got hurt? How would that be represented? If it was fear of something happening to someone else it shows the results of that person having suffered the event (ala Molly Weasly, OotP) so why not as I suggested?
Also I noticed several points in the past where you clearly wrote them why preoccupied or absentmindedly, such as having to avoid Mrs Norris in the cloak after she was already petrified, (Emma's first cloak trip) so you might want to have your beta keep an eye out for things like that.
liz chapter 31 . 1/24/2014
please continue writing this fiction
moonl337 chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
Over the course of the last several days I've read your story and I have to say I really like it I also feel that the Luna you wrote is one of the best I've read in my short time reading fanfiction you seemed to nail the essence of the character.

I think that Sirius should have some screen time with a notebook conversation with the potters I really interested on his reaction to the Snape prank prank in second year.

Thank You for taking the time to read this review

Best of luck in all your endeavors
deathbykitsune chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
just finished reading the chapters and this is a fantastic story can't wait for more
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »