Reviews for My Brother!
Fast Frank chapter 23 . 6/3/2016
When Harry speculated that the Patronis charm had an unknown elemental affinity my first thought was 'Light' (I'm a Final Fantasy XI veteran) especiallly since Dementors are creatures of Dark element if anything in the HPverse is.
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 6/2/2016
Hermione is right for the wrong reason, "The Sword in The Stone" hadn't been made yet, when Snape was growing up.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
If Petunia is such a pathetic cook, who taught Harry and Emma?
TrueReader1597 chapter 37 . 5/30/2016
Beautiful story, the suspense for finding out what the secret is, is literally killing me. I can't wait!
Girl chapter 37 . 5/27/2016
OMIGOD, PLEASE CONTINUE OR I SWEAR I WILL SERIOUSLY DIE! HERMIONE AND RON ARE BEING TOTAL ASSES AND I WANNA SEE HOW IT ENDS. I ALSO WANT TO LEARN WHAT THE SECRET TO THE SEVEN PATRONI ARE! OMIGOD, PLEAZE CONTINUE!

-Mischief Managed
Cici chapter 37 . 5/21/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M BEGGING!
Anonymous chapter 37 . 5/21/2016
This story is the best story I've read. No grammar or punctuation errors... I love it :) it's also very cool how you portray Harry and Emma like they are really really close. Even being friends with others don't deter them from still being best buddies. Harry understands Emma really well and Emma understands him too. I really want a sibling like that but I guess, I'm out of luck. Love, anonymous :)
ForeverAPotter chapter 37 . 5/9/2016
Oh my gosh, you don't know how much I love your story. It's hard to get me to read something more than once. Seriously, you did a really good job writing This story. It's my favorite story on this site so far, and I think it always will be. It's also the story that really got me into fanfiction. I will always love this story, and I hope that you'll write more.
Mama Marmalade chapter 21 . 5/8/2016
Sirius The Big Black Dog is like Clifford The Big Red Dog
Dearbhla Ghetto chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Dobby was the cherry bomb
Dobby was the silver armour stands
Dobby was hopefully not doing what
Dobby number one fan thinks
Namaste0 chapter 37 . 4/24/2016
Hey I really really really really really really like your your story

Please don't stop her do Complete this story

I am eagerly waiting for the update
Beautiful story

Thanks
invisibleman75 chapter 37 . 4/19/2016
Just read through it and is one of my favorite fanfictions keep it up
whitedragon123 chapter 37 . 4/16/2016
First off great story. Been enjoying this for a long while and am looking forward to more to come. But a couple things. I'm honestly hoping you do something soon to cool Harry off. Because at the rate you have him going he's going to have a psychotic break and murder Malloy. Or worse, a firstie. And also sorry to say but you are most definitely not the first person I have seen use the term patroni. Basic knowledge of Latin noun endings would lead to it or as I think you mentioned at an earlier point just using similar English words. Anyways hope we see more sooner than later. And hopefully less of world is out to get me Harry. No one likes when he is like that for a long time. Makes everyone else depressed. Even when he is right. ;)
Owain1 chapter 37 . 4/13/2016
Just read through this, absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/29/2016
oh my god, this story is incredible,never read quite anything like write and complete it upto deathly hallows or wherever you want to end write it.
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »