Reviews for My Brother!
stealacandy chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
Actually, batteries in watches is a fairly recent invention, I think of the 1950's or 60's? Until then, watches worked on tension. High-end watches still do today. Given how behind times the Wizarding World is, they probably haven't discovered Quartz watches yet...

Also, I don't think you get to pick what kind of terror your boggart would take for its form. It chooses for itself, based on what you actually fear.

As for your question, I suppose the boggart could perhaps turn into a mirror that show you yourself - sans teeth.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/30/2015
You updated :D
Jman chapter 36 . 9/28/2015
NOOOO! It's the last chapter! Anyways, I love this fic! I plan on reading it again and will prob review every chapter...I'm gonna wait till you have at least 5 new chapters. Well happy writing!
pandorianlesma chapter 36 . 9/29/2015
Just finished all the chapters so far for the first time. Great story but what a cliff hanger!
UltimateGrayMystic07 chapter 36 . 9/27/2015
Great story and is one of my favorite Harry and sister stories I've read. Can't wait for the next update.
avengeme chapter 36 . 9/27/2015
Great chapter. Hermione and Ron need to get over there jealousy. Man I'm really curious about the secret Harry found out.
jackie.xxi chapter 36 . 9/27/2015
400/100 POINTS
Truly amazing! I typically don't write many reviews but I must for this magnificent work of literature. I just had to keep reading no matter what would happen. Your story in captivating, intriguing, and it truly made me feel for the two characters' lives that you've created. This new idea of who these characters would be and could've been are amazing. The development of the story has been extremely invigorating and I applaud you for being the amazing person you are!
I don't write reviews until the end of whatever the author has provided. So you won't be seeing my comment for a while. BUT PLEASE DO UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN I'M HOOKED! w
Guest chapter 29 . 9/26/2015
This fic is fuckin badass!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/26/2015
Absolutely wonderful. I love this story, and I can't wait for the girls to (hopefully) somewhat torture Colin in Hogsmeade. I think Emma and Colin would make a great couple.
T.K. angel chapter 36 . 9/26/2015
There not much to say in a review I think that is why you get so few. Cuz theyou just wanna know what happens next. Another author who posts here suggested I read your story. I banged read this over the past several days I love it its good you interesting. You make people want to jump ahead but can't cuz they would miss something. This story is easily one of the best to be posted on this site or as harry potter fanfiction at all... I'm typically very critical in my reviews I find nothing to be critical about except damn you for keeping the secret of the patrons from us! Keep up the good work
canis3 chapter 36 . 9/25/2015
Such story 't stop reading ! Please update soon
Guest chapter 36 . 9/24/2015
GIVE US THE SECRET!
misteryman526 chapter 36 . 9/24/2015
Wow. That was a really great twist. I can only assume that Harry discovered something terrible about the Patronus? Or maybe his research revealed some method of making the Unforgiveables even worse than they currently are? Anyway I hope you've got the next chapter mostly finished already because I desperately want to find out where you're going with this!
Wren Truesong chapter 36 . 9/23/2015
Morgana's bountiful bosom, what a chapter to come back into the story on! XD Poor Harry. And, well, Ron and Hermione are being consistent as your portrayed them; pride is a nasty thing sometimes, as are jerkbrains. Jealousy makes awful walls, especially when it comes to things you identify as. THey'll come around. I hope.
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 36 . 9/23/2015
Okay first of all, Hermione, Ron, you guys are arses right now. Second, what the hell was the secret? Like I have a few ideas but I'm pretty sure that even with their discovery harry wouldn't react like that. I'm just so curious. I love this fanfic. When I saw you updated I'm like "f*cking finally! Hell yeah mate!" This is the best Harry Potter has a little sister fanfic ever. Keep up the amazing work and update soon please!
851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »