Reviews for My Brother!
Jessi chapter 19 . 3/20/2015
I totally ship Fred and Emma so please have them get together. It's killing me!
initium novum chapter 35 . 3/13/2015
O my god..i loved your update soon...i'm begging you
Guest chapter 35 . 3/9/2015
Hey I have been following this story since a long time...and I must say I am really impressed by your idea of Harry's sister and everything... Please update the next chapter ASAP! Its quite evil of you to leave at such a cliffhanger! So please update fast!
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 35 . 3/5/2015
Ron, I was expecting, but Hermione...that was odd. Then again, with Harry and Emma being prodigies in their chosen field, Hermione is probably upset that she's not necessarily the smartest student in the school.
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 34 . 3/5/2015
Just a suggestion, but I would check out . They have a lot of supplementary material on the website. For example, Remus' patronus is actually a wolf. Not a werewolf, but a regular wolf. It seems obvious, but it's actually twisted irony. Wolves are family-oriented and non-agressive. However Remus dislikes his patronus' form, because it reminds himself of his condidtion, and he usualy casts a non-corporal patronus deliberately, especially around others. Just a bit of trivia.
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
You son-of-a-bitch.
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 21 . 3/2/2015
Defence Guild. Oracle's are peopel/spirits who tell the future and would be more related to divination than defence. Hogwarts Army would also be cool.
Sara Weasley chapter 35 . 3/1/2015
Wow, I love your fanfic! This is some of the best work I have ever seen please don't drop this story
heronlove chapter 35 . 2/21/2015
That was a great chapter but I feel that Ron and Hermione are way out of character.
walt chapter 31 . 2/18/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
teenwriter827 chapter 34 . 2/16/2015
You use said way to much. I don't review often cause of my duties as a U.S. Marine Lance Corporal, but keep updating and I might
lupo6 chapter 35 . 2/13/2015
I have to say, I was skeptical at first when I found your story...but my goodness this has definitely become one of my favorites! This story is one of the best stories of Harry having a sibling! You're one amazing writer. Having said all that, I really hope you will be able to update more once you get more free time. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
scionofrevan chapter 30 . 2/12/2015
I really enjoyed this fic for a long time and many of the side plots you have are interesting, but I have noticed that you have put the werewolf problem center stage. While that was a good idea for ending the third year, as you resolved the books plot early, I can't really stomach political dramas, which is what this story is shaping up to be. I find my self skipping all those parts. Sorry.
fallondyson chapter 35 . 2/9/2015
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE?!
Kyuubi no Deshi chapter 35 . 2/9/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! You can't stop like this! Write the next 10 chapters! I want to know how it go on! o
846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »