Reviews for My Brother!
janefanatic chapter 31 . 4/26
I'm glad it was Fudge who's wand was stolen. He deserves to have his name run through the mud! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 30 . 4/26
Poor Percy! I'm glad Dumbledore is teaching the Potters occlumency! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 29 . 4/26
This was a lovely chapter! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 28 . 4/25
I was very happy with this chapter! I'm glad Remus got so much support!
janefanatic chapter 27 . 4/25
The last line of this chapter disturbed me. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 26 . 4/25
I'm glad Harry's figured it out! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 25 . 4/25
Oh no! I hope Harry didn't just kill someone!
janefanatic chapter 24 . 4/25
I like the elemental magic aspect. I think Hermione's being ridiculous in not using her time turner to get some of her work done, but she's always been like that, so I can't really complain. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 23 . 4/25
I really like Demelza! I'm sorry about her parents. One thing I don't understand is why the intruder alarm doesn't go off when Scabbers enters the dorm? Will that be explained later? Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 22 . 4/25
Thanks for sharing! I'm glad Harry's going to work on the patronus charm with Remus!
janefanatic chapter 21 . 4/25
I'm glad that Harry's taking Arithmancy and Runes so seriously! I think his purchase in Hogsmeade will prove very useful! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 20 . 4/25
I liked this chapter! I'm surprised Remus let Harry face the boggart, but he already knows that he is a defense prodigy, so I'm not that surprised. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 19 . 4/25
I wonder if Professor McGonagall will try to stop Harry from going to Hogsmeade? This was a lovely chapter! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 18 . 4/25
I enjoyed the Dursleys' punishments! I still hope that Dudley grows up and matures though. I liked your mana experiment!
janefanatic chapter 17 . 4/25
I look forward to the Dursleys' punishments! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad Demelza was the one who ended up destroying the diary. She deserves it!
949 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »