Reviews for My Brother!
Hey chapter 37 . 7/17
Hi. Could you pwesseseeeeee update? 3
aptteach123 chapter 37 . 7/7
I have just read this story over the past two days. It is incredible! I love it so much. I love you're version of this world, with Harry and Emma. I know you're profile says that you don't want people to pester you about when you'll update, so I won't. Just know that I definitely will read it when you do update it, although I do hope it's soon - as I want to read more about everything! Thanks for creating such an amazing, well thought out, story! :D
When will the next chapter be up? I think I speak for many when I say that it's been almost a year or it has been a year since you updated this story.
Shinobi no Kami chapter 37 . 6/24
Great Story. love it and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Wonder what is so bad that it scares Harry.
Cj chapter 37 . 6/22
Hey just binged this series and it is amazing! Btw does anyone know what the update time is? Either way brilliant! Keep it up
RabulaTasa chapter 37 . 6/19
I'll start with the good: I find myself liking Emma quite a bit, which is definitely not my usual reaction to spotlighted original characters in fanfiction. Your storytelling is also very well done, and it most certainly keeps the reader engaged! I, for one, am eager to find out what this dreadful secret is and how this all pans out (and in the short term, I am particularly curious as to how Hermione will react to being deeply ashamed of her thoughts and behavior, as it's something we didn't really see a lot of in canon).

Now the bad: for starters, I'm afraid you aren't the inventor of the term "patroni," by simple virtue of the fact that it's already the plural form of the Latin word "patronus" that Rowling is using for the spell ("Expecto patronum" translates to "I await a patron"). That's more of a criticism of an author's note than the story, but I'm a picky guy. My two big criticisms of your story are 1) that you have more people in Harry's circle of friends than you are really making use of (for instance, I read "Vicky" and think "Ron's whining about Krum" before I realize you're actually talking about a girl), and 2) that it's kind of filled with homophone errors and some dodgy punctuation (particularly with dialogue, although while you're doing that wrong, you're at least doing it wrong consistently). It's still readable, as evidenced by the fact that I just read it, but it's hellaciously distracting to have to try and figure out which they're/there/their (or hear/here, you're/your, etc.) you actually mean.

That said, I would like to offer my services as a proofreader. I wasn't too terrible at it back when I was getting my BA in Unemployment (or as the kids call it these days: "History"), and I wouldn't mind the work (or getting to see the chapters before they post) at all.

-John
Cici chapter 37 . 6/12
Please update soon. I beg.
Fast Frank chapter 37 . 6/4
I suppose the "Secret That Must Never Be Revealed" is not the Patronus of Darkness.
Fast Frank chapter 28 . 6/3
"evil maths." - obviously the ones Tom Riddle excelled in at Hogwarts.
I think that Harry's "practical exam" was exceptionally vicious. A "canon Dumbledore" would think that Voldemort was gaining influence over him.
Fast Frank chapter 23 . 6/3
When Harry speculated that the Patronis charm had an unknown elemental affinity my first thought was 'Light' (I'm a Final Fantasy XI veteran) especiallly since Dementors are creatures of Dark element if anything in the HPverse is.
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 6/2
Hermione is right for the wrong reason, "The Sword in The Stone" hadn't been made yet, when Snape was growing up.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 5/31
If Petunia is such a pathetic cook, who taught Harry and Emma?
TrueReader1597 chapter 37 . 5/30
Beautiful story, the suspense for finding out what the secret is, is literally killing me. I can't wait!
Girl chapter 37 . 5/27
OMIGOD, PLEASE CONTINUE OR I SWEAR I WILL SERIOUSLY DIE! HERMIONE AND RON ARE BEING TOTAL ASSES AND I WANNA SEE HOW IT ENDS. I ALSO WANT TO LEARN WHAT THE SECRET TO THE SEVEN PATRONI ARE! OMIGOD, PLEAZE CONTINUE!

-Mischief Managed
Cici chapter 37 . 5/21
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M BEGGING!
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »