Reviews for My Brother!
zolydck chapter 35 . 1/3
What a great fanfiction, I just read through the entire fic and it was well worth the read. I particularly enjoy the twist you put on the original cannon story since the ways you changed it are both unique and interesting.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to the upcoming pivotal story turning point.
Orbitthesun chapter 22 . 1/2
Hi! So yeah I just started reading this around 1-2 days ago. It is so amazing. yeah. just wanted to say that. :D
NoraThyNinth chapter 35 . 1/1
I knew it! I knew they sat their O. tests early before they said it to the rest. Specifically when Emma and Harry were entering Hogwarts again. I KNEW IT!
MuggleCreator chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Ugh. Oh well. I don't know about this... Having them be so powerful seems weird. I think it's actually kinda in-character for Hermione to get the huff up. Still, ugh.
FinalGuardian chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Right, for all that you made the dursley's treatment of the kids worse, I think Harry gave in to leaving Emmaalone with them far too easily.
KaseyKay10 chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
You have no reason to say you're sorry. Honestly, I was expecting something like this to happen. Hermione has been fighting with the green-eyed monster since she found out about Harry and Emma being in the program. It looks like jealousy won out in the end. I ALMOST feel sorry for her, but she really should just get over the fact that she is not the only smart person in the room. But that is my opinion and you are the final say in the character's emotions.

Looking forward to your next chapter
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
good hope for more hope hermione sitas a frends
Kuronique Misaki chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
Youzer! This is a surprise!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
I can already tell that it is going to take a lot of work for Ron and Hermione to repair their relationship with Harry. Though I think I have figured out your reasoning behind Hermione's reaction to Harry's selection for the Triwizard Tournament.
Ron was jealous of Harry's fame, so he let that get the best of him and treated Harry coldly for the first third of the tournament (in the book and in this story). Hermione's reasons are similar, she's jealous of Harry being on the educational fast track (at least regarding DADA). Which results in her behaving similar to Ron.
Taking all that into account, Hermione's behavior in this chapter actually makes sense.
elmoryakhan chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
I don't know how you will be able to make it up to readers like me. Granted I am no fan of Ron but I do like Hermione.

Not only these two are rather OOC here but this chapter seems more like bashing of these two characters. Their disbelief and denigration of Harry will create a rift in their friendship which can never be repaired at least not realistically.

If this is what you intend to and if it's your purpose to marginalise Ron and Hermione in this story, then it's ok and perfectly understandable.

But if not and if the subsequent chapters devolve into a cliched bashing fic then I am sorry to say but I will leave this story.
mbahgila21 chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
hmmmm...

i hope Ron and Hermione will reap what they doing now...
triggbc chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
Great chapter. I didn't surprise about Hermione's reaction. She's jealous and always want to be the best, and couldn't bear that someone else to be better than her. Harry and Emma really shouldn't forgive them quickly. What they did was disgusting. I'm glad about Ginny and Demelza's reactions. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope it doesn't take long.
SonofBlack chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
wow...hermione gone over to the dark side...
However, this evens things up, with Harry set to take NEWTs in an year, he is at same level as other champions, academically atleast. Liking this story more and more :D
Now if only u could update earlier :P
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
Love it!
Nano0429 chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
Well, that happened. I'm not exactly fond of Hermione acting like that, as I believe she'd be a bit more rational about that, though with Ron it's at least understandable considering the canon. I'm also unsure about the Potters doing the O.W.L.s that early, since it makes them look a bit OP. Either way, though, it's your story, I can live with your decision, and these events might have interesting developments in the future.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »