Reviews for My Brother!
TheDoctor'sAmazingCompanion chapter 32 . 3/2
This was a great chapter, I enjoyed it a lot. I like the werewolves and the Defence Guild's plans.
mdauben chapter 32 . 3/1
It was great to see a new update today. Some interesting developments with the guild and their support of werewolves. I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 32 . 3/1
Let's hope the group doesn't buckle under the pressure they are willingly putting on their shoulders.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 31 . 2/20
This story is absolutely briliant. I really like how you portrayed your OC, Emma. She's a perfect mix of both her parents and Harry and I really like how you made her have a posative effect on Percy as well. Please keep writing this story and don't give up. This story is one of the very best stories on this whole website and I just have to say congradulations for that! My Brother is by far, one of my very favorite stories! Great job!
Ryubimaru chapter 20 . 2/18
First sorry for not logging in I don't want to distract my run through your story.
Okay on the matter of a fear of flying etc, I would ask why is he afraid of flying? Because of first year? Why? He got hurt? How would that be represented? If it was fear of something happening to someone else it shows the results of that person having suffered the event (ala Molly Weasly, OotP) so why not as I suggested?
Also I noticed several points in the past where you clearly wrote them why preoccupied or absentmindedly, such as having to avoid Mrs Norris in the cloak after she was already petrified, (Emma's first cloak trip) so you might want to have your beta keep an eye out for things like that.
liz chapter 31 . 1/24
please continue writing this fiction
moonl337 chapter 31 . 1/13
Over the course of the last several days I've read your story and I have to say I really like it I also feel that the Luna you wrote is one of the best I've read in my short time reading fanfiction you seemed to nail the essence of the character.

I think that Sirius should have some screen time with a notebook conversation with the potters I really interested on his reaction to the Snape prank prank in second year.

Thank You for taking the time to read this review

Best of luck in all your endeavors
deathbykitsune chapter 31 . 1/13
just finished reading the chapters and this is a fantastic story can't wait for more
Starsnitch11500 chapter 31 . 1/3
I am loving the story. Please write more as soon as possible because I go back to school soon and wont be able to read as much. I will keep reviewing and want to get an account as soon as possible. Do you have advise as I would also like to writ a fanfic. My email is
jfjuefhuwehguqei chapter 28 . 1/2
You spelt Dolores Umbrige wrong. You wrote Delores
Guild gIRL chapter 25 . 1/2
Ageis Guild
Oracle Guild
Megan11500 chapter 21 . 1/2
I like this story and have not thought to review so far. I really want you to carry on with this story. I think that the name should be the Oracle Guild. I don't think you should add in Susan or Hannah.

P.S I have an account but have been banned from using it until the end of February. *Bored*
hIYA chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
I like the character of Emma but couldn't you make her appear a little bit more vulnerable?
D chapter 27 . 12/10/2013
I want emma and Collin to date
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »