Reviews for My Brother!
HJP55 chapter 38 . 10/23/2017
I wont lie to you and tell you 'this is the best Fanfic I've ever read'. This place is reserved for another Story, but it will most certainly get a place in my personal top ten list, if you ever finish it and it stays as good, as it now is. So, please, please, continue
Aw hell na chapter 38 . 10/22/2017
You can’t give up on this! I’m way too excited for the rest of the story for you to give up! PLEASE?
Karen chapter 38 . 10/19/2017
Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next. Please T.T
Bjalf chapter 7 . 10/17/2017
I find myself scrolling through the canon parts of the story, which is most of it. At this rate, I'd finish reading in a few hours.
Bjalf chapter 5 . 10/16/2017
So far, so ... not so good. You're hitting all the stations of canon down to the tiniest detail. Even the dialogue is identical in many places. This is just a rewrite of the first book with a sister thrown into the story, and large parts of the book condensed into letters.

Also, flobberworm Harry is very disappointing. He's completely spineless. It's canon, but no less disappointing.

I really hope the plot deviates from canon soon.
TheWhiteWolf21021993 chapter 38 . 9/28/2017
Hi i love your story could you please update it as soon as you are able
Dramioner chapter 14 . 9/18/2017
I'm sorry, but were you implying that McGonagoll and Flitwick are in a relationship? Y'Know with the he was fond of his counterpart bit. I SHIP DEM
NotRevan chapter 7 . 9/12/2017
the key thing is like what Regulus did with Voldemorts *ahemhorcrux" in the cave. That is actually a very good security measure
GraceDramioner chapter 38 . 8/29/2017
Hai pliz update
Harsh Vardhan chapter 38 . 8/22/2017
Excellent fanfic, one of my favourite. Please release the next chapter as soon as possible
gop chapter 38 . 8/7/2017
I started reading you story 2 days ago and i have finished the whole thing and it is probably the cutest story i have ever read i love a good brother sister relationship. I love that is is not cheesy. i am not going to ask when you are going to update i am just hoping that you continue writing because i would love to know what happens next.
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 38 . 8/9/2017
Please finish this story! Its been a year since you last updated
TheFishKing chapter 38 . 8/8/2017
I absolutely love this you need to update. if your done a least give bullet points to how this ends. Emma is perfect. Harry should go with Susan or daphne greengrass
snobunniex3 chapter 38 . 8/7/2017
WHAT IS TGE SECRET OF THE SEVEN PATRONI?

Awesome story, really good! Few typos where and there or wrong spelling of a word (site instead of sight) but otherwise absolutely wonderful

I checked the last update date and it's been over a year so I was wondering if you were going to finish the story or if you've given up on it? (Please don't give up on it)

If you are giving up on it, could you tell me the secret of the patroni? And if crouch jr is impersonating moody? Please? I won't tell the secret :)

Again awesome story, I've stayed up way too late for the last three days reading it. And put off reading a new book for this. You have a great imagination and talent!
trekkifulron chapter 38 . 8/5/2017
I started reading this 3 days ran out of story i really hope that you finish it. As I'm looking forward to reading more.

Would asking if the yule ball is next chapter or the following count as a spoiler? In previous authors notes you said proofreading takes a while I've some practice with proofing and editing if you would like a volunteer for a beta.

This Harry I find myself liking more than Rowling's. I think the difference is less influence from Ron. Having a larger group of friends, seems to water down most of his character flaws( too bad his jealousy wasn't one of those the only logical answer I can find is he was confounded Hermione too).
1,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »